Viewing 12 posts - 321 through 332 (of 332 total)
  • 2019 Enduro Racing Thread
  • jamesg55
    Free Member

Full points are up on roots and rain

“Peekay” I have a similar view to yourself. I’m also a mid pack master and attended 5 of the rounds. therefore finished with 5 points lol. I was so close to getting into the points at the final round finishing 41st.
    as you also said I found each round to be great and it took me to new venues plus I meet a tonne of cool people throughout the year. It did take some planning and was hard to fit around a young family and work.
    But I do think I will be back for 2020 with the aim to try and crack the top 40 and get some points against my name. (I hope they don’t change the points system to reduce who gets points lol).
    Just read the dates will be out at the end of the month so I will do some planning with the wife and see how it fits in.
    I see welsh gravity endure series WGES won’t be involved next year. that’s a real shame as I’ve always enjoyed their events.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

The Scottish round has been released already, as part of Tweedlove.

Season is done now, mostly pleased as I finished without injury, for the first time in god knows how many years. I actually ended up racing the least I have, since I started. Out of 6 races I ended up on 4 podiums & won one, despite mostly riding like an idiot all year 😆

Looking forward to doing a few more next year again, probably a mix of southerns, welsh races & some BNES all going to plan.

Got a winter to get fit now, rather than rehab!

jamesg55
    Free Member

just seen PMBA have released their BNES round / date.

It would be good to have a central point for the BNES info.

mark88

I see welsh gravity endure series WGES won’t be involved next year. that’s a real shame as I’ve always enjoyed their events

Where have you seen that? Is it that that they’re not part of BNES or not running a series?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Charlie made a reference on Facebook about having a year off.

duncancallum

I’m tempted with some of the pmba next year

Purely in a distinct mid pack way….

jamesg55
    Free Member

@mark88 on the BNES insta post it mentioned the other organisers and WGES aren’t on there. looks to have been replaced by northerndownhill

mark88

Charlie made a reference on Facebook about having a year off.

Shame, I really enjoyed Eastridge so was planning on doing a few more next year.

edit – found the post, i read it that WGES will continue but not part of BNES and will be looking to host an EWS qualifier instead.

seanr
    Free Member

Shame that the Welsh events aren’t taking part next year its good to see a spread of events and feel like the series will survive longer the more partners are involved. I enjoyed the British this year and glad to see the results up.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Talking about 2020 Enduro in the 2019 thread, controversial.

The full list of 2020 BNES will be out in a couple of weeks with some new organisers and venues. The plan is to keep rotating around organisers or venues when possible to keep the Series fresh each year.
    Southen Enduro will be hosting a round this year, we had to move some stuff around to avoid a EWS clash.

markoulini

hello .

I have signed up for the FOD mini enduro as my first ever enduro. Is anyone else going? Any words of wisdom.

I thought I would have trained or at least made my wheels tubeless but time has flown so im completely unprepared as usual.

Mark

nedrapier

I did my first enduro at the weekend. No training and a tube in the rear tyre. I got a category podium, so I’d say you’re on the right track.

Viewing 12 posts - 321 through 332 (of 332 total)

The topic ‘2019 Enduro Racing Thread’ is closed to new replies.