Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 332 total)
  • 2019 Enduro Racing Thread
  • stcolin
    Free Member

Not looking good for me this season. Not getting on my bike nearly enough and I fear I’ll suffer in the upcoming season 🙁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Who is in for League of Nations/six nations / championship plaoyff final in Finale then? Entry open NOW

Tracey

Think the Industrys teams will have been sorted. We will be going down to watch and take in some riding. Just a small detour south from Zermatt

dirkpitt74

Well that’s me entered into Round 4 of the Welsh Enduro Series @ Llanfyllin on 25th August.
    Will be my first Enduro – mildly bricking it already lol.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Who is in for League of Nations/six nations / championship plaoyff final in Finale then? Entry open NOW

Thought about it, as we’re out there anyway, but already doing the 2 EWS’s I wanted to, and this is just as expensive to race.

I’d rather have a week of riding anything and everything than have to spend 4 days around a race & managing it accordingly.

I’m sure we will watch some on race day though 🙂

timbog160

Thank you Dirk. I’m now in too, although that weekend could be a bit tricky! Don’t worry Welsh Enduro was my first enduro too (not counting Boltby Bash). It’s very friendly and low pressure – well it is at my end of the results list anyway 😂

qtip

I’ll likely be entering Rd 4 of the WES @ Llanfyllin too. Already in for the first 3 rounds, just got to get the all clear on the date from my wife before committing.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Well I’m in for finale. Have a race in Norway the weekend before, should be good times.

qtip

WES Rd 4 entered 🙂

timbog160

👍

oikeith

@scottfitz Just looked at the website to check the cost of doing the full SW series, I can see each round listed but not one for the series?

dirkpitt74

timbog160

Thank you Dirk. I’m now in too, although that weekend could be a bit tricky! Don’t worry Welsh Enduro was my first enduro too (not counting Boltby Bash). It’s very friendly and low pressure – well it is at my end of the results list anyway 😂

@timbog160
    Thanks, looking forward to it – I’ll be at the back probably!
    Thinking of entering the ‘Degla round too as it’s about the same distance from me.
    Does the ‘Degla round use the reds/blacks or is it off piste stuff?

Just need to get some sort of training in now lol

qtip

From what I can gather, previous Llandegla WES rounds have been almost entirely on the red/black trails with a tiny bit of off-piste to link a couple of sections.

scottfitz
    Free Member

oikeith

Subscriber

@scottfitz
    Just looked at the website to check the cost of doing the full SW series, I can see each round listed but not one for the series?

Not doing an all in one this year because we couldn’t sort out a discount for all rounds. We will work on it for next year.

Stupid.is
    Free Member

Right that’s all three rounds of the South West Series entered. Looking forward to getting back to Exmoor twice as I’m also doing the Champs Lite. 🙂

coomber
    Free Member

Haldon Enduro entered. Cannot wait

Akers

Does anyone know when tickets for the Sothern Enduro Series Round 1 at QECP are going on sale?
    I thought tickets for individual rounds went on sale 2 months ahead of the event, which would be today, or so I thought…..

@scottfitZ

Cheers

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Blimey, only 2 months until the opening round of the Southern Enduro. I need to start riding my bike a bit more!

Will do some of the SW races too, as the hills are a bit bigger than the Southerns. Need to decide if I want to do any of the nationals really.

Akers

Aaaaannnd I’m in!
    Signed up for Pedalhounds round 2 – Land of Nod and Southern Enduro Series Round 1 – QECP.
    Even though I take part more for the camaraderie and the chance to ride somewhere different, it’s time to add some intervals to the training regime. Less than 5 weeks to first race day…

scottfitz
    Free Member

It still amazes me how quickly QECP sells out, by far our fastest selling race ever year.

Stupid.is
    Free Member

Right so the first round of South West Enduro series kicks off in 2 weeks. Winter has been kind to the trails at Haldon for the most part so lets see how Spring treats them. What do we know? Parking at the Race course and use of Off Piste trails so hopefully this will mean the Cafe side trails will be pulled in. Big question though; Will the Fajita man be there? Exciting times. Who else is entered?

orena45

Yarp, I’m doing Haldon.  Only ridden there a couple of times before so a new venue for me.

Not ridden a huge amount this year for one reason or another but made the most of the summer this week and rode Mon, Tues and Wed so feeling more racey with each ride.  Grogley was prime on Wednesday!

gooner69

Reminder that the Ex enduro online entry opens tomorrow. Only 80 places and you had to preregister so if you have done that then this is your chance. I shall be ready on the dot:)

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

um, I’ve been offered a place on Trans Provence. Should i take it?

Rivett
    Free Member

howsyourdad1

What kind of question is that? Good trails, good organisation, good food, good company, good racing….

Where are the negatives?

Tracey

Only one answer to that. Go for it

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

It’s a lot of cash and my wife will hate me 😁

Tracey

Buy her a nice bike for Finale

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Excellent answer

timbog160

Right – details for welsh series round 1 at Foel Gasnach are out. 4 stages, 2 of which are ridden twice making 6 in total. Trickier than previous events it says 😳

qtip

Yeah, I don’t think they’ve run Stage 2 at Foel Gasnach in the WES before. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the number of stages gets cut down as in previous years if this weather continues.

jjprestidge
    Free Member

Thinking of doing the Triscombe round of the Southern Enduro Series. Anyone else looking to do it?

JP

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Trans Provence signed up. Drinking french red to celebrate. Probably my last bottle for a while!

Tracey

You’ll be fine. Plenty of time yet 😁. We left Abigale at the airport this morning. One bike bag and and hand luggage for 3 weeks and 2 races. Was just going over Woodhead when we realized the spare brake pads were on the garage floor with the gas canisters we had taken out. Just won’t need to brake as much.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

nice where is she racing?

Tracey

EWS in New Zealand and then Tasmania. First year with the big girls.

timbog160

Good luck to her! Will keep an eye on the results!

joemmo
    Free Member

Naughty Northumbrian for me. Needed to put something in the calendar as a motivator. Oh heck

Stupid.is
    Free Member

So who is racing this weekend? Opening round of the South West Enduro at a very windy Haldon for me on Sunday. A few sneak peaks of the course on Instagram getting me excited to go racing.

orena45

Yep, SW race for me too. Looks like it’s gonna be cold…current forecast says a hint of snow Sunday morning! 😬

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 332 total)

The topic ‘2019 Enduro Racing Thread’ is closed to new replies.