2015 Specialized Epic Expert WC (size large) – Dorset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2015 Specialized Epic Expert WC (size large) – Dorset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 2015 Specialized Epic Expert WC (size large) – Dorset
  • purbeckian

Orange/black 2015 Epic Expert Carbon World Cup (size large) for sale. A supremely fast and very comfortable bike.

Price: £2,950

FACT 10m carbon frame with World Cup Geometry
    95mm Rockshox SID fork with brain inertia valving
    Fox/Specialized shock with bran invertia valve
    29″ Roval control carbon wheels
    Magura brakes

Photos available on Dropbox

Purchased from Primera Sports in Poole, Dorset in August 2015. All original components except for Racer’s edge grips and an upgraded Hope bottom bracket. Sale excludes pedals but includes bottle cages, front mudguard and garmin mount (if required).

I enjoyed some long and short races and epic days out in 2014, then took a break from events in 2015 due to work commitments. I had intended to have a comeback season in 2016, however work and family commitments got in the way and this bike has seen just 250 miles of use since new. I cannot see it getting much use in 2017 either, so deciding to sell.

Located in Poole, Dorset and can travel to meet if someone is interested. I’m not keen on boxing up and shipping however.

Ian Hill
    Mobile: 07545 922969

purbeckian

Added photo of original paperwork to Dropbox folder. Price reduced from £2,950 to £2,650.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.