• This topic has 7,395 replies, 232 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by WillH.
Viewing 40 posts - 5,081 through 5,120 (of 7,396 total)
  • 2015-16 rugby, world cup year
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Pointless penalties – c’mon England that’s stupid

wrecker
    Free Member

Butchered by Youngs. Great work 🙄

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

And another – 😯

Edit: x how many. FFS

wrecker
    Free Member

and another. get care on ffs

wrecker
    Free Member

Following my slating of George Ford, I predict that he’ll play and absolute beauty of a game purely to spite me

Looks like I was wrong. He looks lost so far.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Bored with penalties on both sides now. Two matches dominated by the bloody whistle

C’mon let’s have some rugby….

olddog

Not ref fault if loads of errors from really aggressive defense. It is the way of the 6n so far. Defense on top of attack.Ireland are getting mullered in every way other than scoreboard. Can they defend like that for 80?

dantsw13

Well try a betting site then.

Good game. Ireland lucky to be 3 down. Big call for Poite on the non-try. Hartley was pushed over, which is far game. Try or scrum 5, never a pen to Ireland.

Ireland seem to have come to play this week. Maybe too much, getting caught behind the gain line a lot.

anagallis_arvensis

Ref seems alright. England lacking composure. Have they been watching Wales?

dantsw13

Half time team talk – “Just bloody give it to Billy!”

duckman

Doh,I must have attracted the spambot…

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Go on Ireland

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Accidental my arse

grahamt1980

Brown is a **** but i do think that was unintended but incredibly stupid

olddog

Unlucky Ireland. I’d have given that

Kryton57

Nervous times when the most indecisive man on the pitch defends scrum half…

anagallis_arvensis

Brown is a lucky boy. Some good tries from england but they do look like they het tired in the last 15.

grahamt1980

Wouldn’t surprise me if the brown incident gets a citing review. Nasty gobshite. Shame foden is still not back otherwise would love to see him replaced

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good job that wasn’t a full strength Ireland otherwise the stupid penalties could have cost us dear.

Two big matches of the weekend ultimately very unsatisfying.

How many penalties came from our experienced players????

Is it a nice arse BM? 😉

Still for a crap team, 3/3 aint bad !

Brown haterz going hate….very good under the high ball wasn’t he!!! 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Cite Brown 😆

olddog

England best of the mediocre? Tbh I can’t see them beating the Welsh

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

“Cite” is that cockney rhyming slang for Mike or autocorrect 😀

anagallis_arvensis

Dontvthink Brown should have been given a red but a yellow for him and Care wouldnt have been unfair. When Ireland played with tempo england struggled. Cant see Wales winning at Twickers though, they are not playing well enough. Still 2 weeks of shite from Gatland and Jones could be funny.

Kryton57

Brown haterz going hate….

He wasn’t even looking at Murray, it was an accident.

Good job that wasn’t a full strength Ireland otherwise the stupid penalties could have cost us dear.

Agreed. Farrell’s defence was borderline late on occasion. However, Itoje looks like he’s got 50 caps and is a menace at the breakdown. Add Clifford and that may solve a problem for England.

Ford, well meh.

In total we Vunipola battered Ireland from the start, went off the boil at 60. Wales will be better and we can’t afford to go in at half time level or behind them IMO.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

He wasn’t even looking at Murray, it was an accident

Quite.

dantsw13

The ref & TMO had a good look at the replay of the Brown incident and decided it was nothing. Thought the Care sin in was harsh.

2 good games today.

IdleJon

Great defence of Brown by the English fans. 😆

He kicked a prone player four times. But it was an accident! If he’d been Irish what colour card should he receive?

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Lovely arse THM for a retired prop 😀

Eng certainly deserved the win and Billy V was excellent, he smashed Trimble who is usually a very good defender. Lots to improve on from Ireland and time to give Sexton and Kearney a rest.

So Brown wasn’t looking at Murray? He was being reckless then.

grahamt1980

Reckless and stupid yes. Deliberate no.
    He is a dick though

anagallis_arvensis

I think reckless use of the boot should be yellow

bigblackshed

Reckless and stupid yes.

Yellow card.

Deliberate

Red card and a ban.

Whether it was one or the other he still made repeat contact with his boot to the head of another player.

grahamt1980

Agreed. Hence why he is a dick

onehundredthidiot

Hughes recieved a ban for less.

I think Farrell get very petulant with a player on the ground at about 56 mins (beyond the ruck as the ball is moving). Probably won’t get cited.

(can’t post, it’s just before teh try that swings out left). Doesn’t affect the try but….

duckman

Brown will be shopping for biscuits as we speak. At least he has pulled ahead in the “who’s a bigger dick” contest with Hogg. As for the suggestion he isn’t looking at Murray,is anybody seriously suggesting he isn’t aware of what he is doing?

DanW
    Free Member

Meh. Ireland will probably feel a few key decisions went against them but in the end England Billy deserved the win. As a neutral it always looked like a game that Ireland weren’t going to win even with the breaks due to the sustained pressure. It probably didn’t feel like that for an English fan though I’d imagine, especially with the two binnings. Again, as a neutral, I can’t say it felt like England were down to 14 either time and they seemed fairly comfortable.

Agree with a_a that despite being pretty poor I can easily see them beating Wales at home.

Though it is normally the second rows that boot people in the head being “clumsy” and get away with it, I’d still be amazed if Brown isn’t cited

Kryton57

IdleJon – Member

He kicked a prone player four times.

Thats the most one-eyed piece of bullshit I’ve ever seen on this forum – and I include my own posts – and actually its just a lie – I’d conclude you’re either blind drunk or trolling

He did nothing of the sort. He contested for the ball with his boot, and made contact with his heel/Murray’s face once by accident, when he couldn’t even see where his face was. It may be reckless, but he didn’t once deliberately kick Murray.

DanW
    Free Member

Very few high tackles, tip tackles, apparent eye gouges, etc, etc are deliberate but are instead reckless… doesn’t mean you can do whatever you fancy

wrecker
    Free Member

He kicked a prone player four times

Over react much?
    He might have connected very lightly and accidentally once, and Murray shouldn’t have been holding the bloody ball anyway!

Thats the most one-eyed piece of bullshit I’ve ever seen on this forum

Quite right.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brand Haskell was the lucky one, I’d say. Not supporting his weight and killing the ball right in front of the posts when the team was on warning and he’d already had a yellow. Lucky.

wrecker
    Free Member

Agree CFH, I reckon that if Care didn’t get a yellow, the hask would have.

Viewing 40 posts - 5,081 through 5,120 (of 7,396 total)

The topic ‘2015-16 rugby, world cup year’ is closed to new replies.