Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • 2014 Pikes on ebay
  • jaffejoffer
    Free Member

I’m after a 160mm 650b RS pike. Ideally on 0% but otherwise as cheap as poss. Had a look on ebay, There are non there from uk sellers but plenty from Swiss/German places, all at around the £550 mark – a fair heap cheaper than UK retail! Has anyone indulged/ had similar dealings with foreign bodies for this kind of stuff?

Candodavid
    Free Member

Have you not tried bike24 or bikediscount, both are good to deal with

Northwind

Bikediscount has them for £520 I think- or did last time I looked. I’ve not used them for forks but they’re an excellent company.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Blimey bike discount are a great price and do 0%! Sadly non available 🙁

Starbike don’t stock them.

slackalice
    Free Member

Have you checked http://www.rczbikeshop.com ?

Received an email today with some offers on Pikes

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I got mine from Bike-Discount, ordered and arrived 3 days later.

Paid £520.

honourablegeorge
    jecca
    Free Member

I’ve never used ‘rczbikeshop’
    Are they good to deal with?

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

No stock of the 160 solo in black at RCZ either.

So are these ebayers to be avoided?

slackalice
    Free Member

@jecca I’ve found them so, good pricing and stock ( apart from the Pikes!). IIRC, I used them for getting my X9 stuff as they were the cheapest at the time ( last May )

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Bump for the Saturday night degenerates…..

scud
    Free Member

I got mine from Merlin, they were £599 but with £60 off at the till (not sure if offer is still on , was a few days ago) plus then got a further £10 with Quidco, so £529 all in.

J273
    Free Member

I’ve just bought some from bike24 for £520. Best price I could find for the 29″ version.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

No stock at Merlin or bike24. Becoming a bit of a nightmare this…

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ebay

Whats wrong with these?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Nightmare not being able to buy your £600 bike component as quickly as you would like… keep you up at night? 😉

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Rockthreegozy – this was the point of my original post, to see if anyone had used these German sellers. Looks pretty good to me!

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Ha granted, nightmare not really the word. Mild annoyance….

robhughes
    Free Member

£489 off zee germans at hibike.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Not sure about £489 but I’m happy with <£530 delivered, and in stock! Cheers rob.

sandal100

For peace of mind, I bought my Pikes from bike discount and they’ve just gone back for warranty as they only had the two positions on the rct3 and an hour after contacting them about the issue I had a free returns label on my account to ship them back for sorting! Efficient them Germans!

On a side note, they will be for sale upon their return as I need some 650b forks now as I’ve now got the dropouts for my Intense.

robhughes
    Free Member

jaffejoffer
    There in stock at hibike for £489.40.I have a pair. 😉

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

I’m on their website now, the ones I need are €619, that’s about £515, plus a tenner delivery. Still fantastic price. Will probably go for these. Would you recommend Hibike as a company then?

robhughes
    Free Member

Yep superb.Iv’e had a reverb and pikes off them.No worries what so ever.
    Tracking info mailed to you from a guy named Boris.. 🙂

craighill
    Free Member

sandall00 any idea when your forks will be back and for sale after warranty? give me an email with details at bennyy.ch AT googlemail . com

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Zee German ebayers came up with zee goods! Can’t wait to test them out in the morning!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘2014 Pikes on ebay’ is closed to new replies.