Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • 2014 Boardman CXs
  • ska-49
    Free Member

Any news on the Boardman 2014 Teams?
    Have they resolved the paint issue?
    Got my C2W vouchers coming through and can’t decide what CX bike to go for.

bumpy
    Free Member

I’m sure I read somewhere that people are still getting bikes with cracked paint. I have read somewhere that Halfords had knocked money off a couple of people’s bikes to keep them happy.

Considering that it’s only cosmetic, I’m still planning on getting one in a couple of weeks when my voucher arrives.

chakaping
    Free Member

No news from my local branch.

Are they selling them still?

bumpy
    Free Member

Are they selling them still?

My local branch have got one on display so I’m guessing that it’s still for sale.

bikebouy
    Free Member

They are still selling them, I bought one for MrsBouy last weekend and it’s a really nice bike. She’s similar size to me (bought a M) and I’ve ridden it and I like it. If the paint cracks.. I’ll take it back and get another..
    So far it rides like a bike, looks like a bike and stops like a bike if you pull on the brakes.
    I took it on one of my trials and it performed admirably. I’ll agree that the wheels are the major weight penalty but for normal Hacking it’s a really good bike indeed. I’ll look to get another set of wheels if she moans about it, but for the time being it’ll stay as is and muddy.. 😀
    Well worth £899

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘2014 Boardman CXs’ is closed to new replies.