2013 saracen myst team edition large plus discounted holiday

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2013 saracen myst team edition large plus discounted holiday

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • 2013 saracen myst team edition large plus discounted holiday
  • Selling my 10 months old 2013 saracen myst team downhill bike and a discounted holiday with us here at wheelers mtb holidays portugal.
    The bike has been used for racing and fun riding. At the beginning of june the bike had a complete overhaul with alot fresh new products as it was mid season. Was also fully stripped down new bearings in linkage and swinging arm, new bb, brakes stripped and serviced new oil and pads and forks and shock fully serviced all done by the number 1 suspension guy and ex world cup racer daniel pombo of dpx racing.
    The components that were new and still look new are
    Kore seat ti seat
    Kore bars torsion bars
    Kore grips (not lock on i prefer the feel)
    Schwalbe big betty tires like new still
    Brake pads
    Chain
    Kore flat pedals
    Aerozine headset
    Shimano saint rear mech (clutch version)
    New in may stans no tubes ztr wheels tubeless
    Ice tech rotors

Full spec of bike

The Saracen Myst Team 2013 Features are:

Frame: Myst custom butted tube set featuring a new Carbon Fibre swingarm using the signature suspension design running on 37mm main pivot bearings and 28mm linkage bearings / CNC Taper 1 1/8 to 1.5 headtube / 203mm travel running / 150x12mm dropout / ISCG 05

Rear Shock: Fox DHX RC4 Factory Kashima

Fork: Fox 40 / 203mm travel / Kashima

Stem: Kore Direct Mount 50 mm

Speed: 10

Front Mech: E13 SS+

Rear Mech: Shimano Saint RDM820 Short Cage

Shifters: Shimano Saint M820 R/H 10 speed

Chainset: Shimano Saint M825 36T / 165 mm

Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint 83 mm

Cassette: Shimano CS-4600 10-speed cassette 12-25T

Front Brake: Shimano Saint M820 203 mm rotors

Rear Brake: Shimano Saint M820 203 mm rotors

Tyres: Schwalbe big betty

Seatpost: Kore T-rail 30.9

As im not trying to hide anything there are paint chip marks under the frame and have included an image. No dents or cracks

Reason for selling so soon is i injured my thumb and had an operation so it will be a while till im back riding so will spend some time riding enduro Untill im 100%

I also live in portugal now but am willing to post to any where in the uk and offer a discount on a riding holiday here with my business wheelers mtb holidays.

£2100 images can be sent via email cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘2013 saracen myst team edition large plus discounted holiday’ is closed to new replies.