2013 Ghost AMR Lector 7700 Carbon & Upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2013 Ghost AMR Lector 7700 Carbon & Upgrades

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2013 Ghost AMR Lector 7700 Carbon & Upgrades
  • r8jimbob88

I’m selling my 2013 Ghost AMR Lector 7700 bought in May last year. I’m 5ft 9in and its great for me (would be ok a couple of inches either side of that too i’d imagine)

Its been looked after extremely well and cleaned/lubed after every ride. There are a few marks as would be expected but nothing substantial.

It currently has a 1×10 drivetrain with a 32 tooth Hope Narrow Wide chainring. The rear mech is a medium cage XT clutch. The drivetrain was new in August this year so has loads of life left.

The wheels are Stans ZTR Crest with Hope Pro 3 hubs. Tyres are both Racing Ralph Snakeskins.

Seatpost is carbon and the handlebars are also Easton Haven carbon. Rotors are 180mm front and 160mm rear but I think I still have the adapter to change the rear to 180mm too. The stem is 70mm.

Forks are Fox Float CTD, as is the rear shock. I serviced both of them in around May this year. There are no marks on the stanchions.

Headset is also Hope and very smooth. I’ve just had the main pivot bearings replaced a couple of weeks ago.

The bike is extremely light weight and when I was running tubeless it weighed 25.2lbs including pedals. It has served me well in a number of short xc races and is also extremely comfortable for long days in the saddle.

Collection only from Stockport, Cheshire. Viewings welcome.

This bike cost me £2,699 new. Looking for £995 ono.

Please give me a shout if you have any questions. PICS HERE http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1676983/

Thanks for looking

James

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber
    r8jimbob88

Sorry folks. No longer for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2013 Ghost AMR Lector 7700 Carbon & Upgrades’ is closed to new replies.