2013 Cube 29er 120 Pro full suspension with nice upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2013 Cube 29er 120 Pro full suspension with nice upgrades

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2013 Cube 29er 120 Pro full suspension with nice upgrades
  • Hi,

Whilst this is my first post I have been subscribed for a couple of months now.

I have for sale a 2013 29er Cube 120 Pro which as you may know is a full suspension bike.

I purchased this bike from Whinlatter Cycles on the 22nd November and given the lack of cube stock of this bike I paid the £1850 retail price.

This bike has done just 5 rides. Once at Whinlatter, twice at Gisburn, once at Glentress and a road ride. This is partly because Mojo have had the bike for a while for upgrade work. The front fork looks normal but now has an FIT cartridge and upgraded parts fitted. The rear shock is a kashima shock and both grabbed CTD remote fitted by Mojo.

On top of this I have also fitted XT shifters for the gears, DMR V12 pedals in Black. It also has ESE Grips fitted and a Continental front tyre as my Schwalbe failed!

The frame size is 17 inches but this is not a small bike!
    Stand over height is approx 32 inches. And this is my problem. As my mates continue to point out I am a bit vertically challenged. I needed a smaller bike and have purchased a Specialized. It wasn’t in my plans to change my bike but these things happen. I have pics to show once I have worked out how to upload them but suffice to say the bike is in just about as new condition.

The negatives are, one tiny scratch on the top of the handlebar 1cm and easily covered with a sticker, the pedals have a couple of scratches as you would expect.

The bike has had lots of protective tape fitted when new by me. This includes the crank arms.

There isn’t a lot of these around and with the remote lock out and upgraded forks I am hoping that someone will see this bike for what it is. Bike is available for inspection and collection in Garstang, Lancashire. Cash on collection or via bank transfer. Asking price is £1700 which shows a tiny discount of the new price but with a lot of upgraded kit.

I will leave it on Singletrack until Thursday when it will be listed on eBay. Pics to follow.

Pics hopefully will be at this link. cube pics

Can be more flexible with the price if required.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2013 Cube 29er 120 Pro full suspension with nice upgrades’ is closed to new replies.