2013 carbon nomad frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2013 carbon nomad frame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2013 carbon nomad frame
  • waldo1

Hi,
    I’m considering selling my 2013 santa cruz nomad carbon frame. It’s size large in green. It is the revised version with 142mm rear axel and updated grease ports.
    It has been upgraded in the form of a push industries upper linkage and kashima coated Fox rc4 with complete push factory elite kit. This package is probably the best enduro frame package money can buy.
    I had a mojo hd before this and the nomad will eat the mojo and spit it out.
    It has been used for two rides only and is in fantastic condition, as you’d expect. I’ve covered the frame in removable clear film before I rode it, but I still noticed two small stone chips underneath. Also there is a small cable rub in the rear swing arm.
    I’m being brutally honest here as these are hardly noticeable but should be mentioned nonetheless.
    The frame would come with the rear axel, push link as well as the carbon link, pushed elite rc4, grease gun, santa cruz seat clamp and fire eye headset (suitable for tapered and straight steerer)
    The frame costs £2600
    The push link £150
    Pushed rc4 elite tune £579
    Headset £40
    In asking £2350 or nearest offer which I believe is an outstanding but for a setup that costs £3369!!! And it’s only a couple of rides old. I’m only considering selling as I can’t really afford to keep it at this moment.

SBrock

pics please of stone chips and rub please
    also do you still have receipt for the shock detailing work etc

Where are you located?

steve DOT brockelsby AT gmail DOT com

bungle222

Have you got any pics please, where is the frame based at cheers.
    @yahoo.co.uk">bungle_222@yahoo.co.uk.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2013 carbon nomad frame’ is closed to new replies.