2012 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm white/grey/blue

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2012 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm white/grey/blue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2012 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm white/grey/blue
  • saleem

You interested in a swap ?

Premier Icon bereavementmonkey
    Subscriber

Hi,

this is what i will be popping on ebay tomorrow so thought I would give first dibs here! email call for pics

2012 trek madone 5.2

£1700

rrp £2,750

56cm bought in Feb 2012.

This bike was purchased as a way to train for the Etape du Tour in July of 2012 it has seen approx 2000 miles and is in (almost) perfect condition. I say almost as there is a couple of little marks around the frame. I have seen new bikes with as many marks though it has to be said.

I swapped the tyres to the all weather ones about 2 months ago and they have been great!

Genuine reason for sale…. I am just not a roadie…. I have tried and tried but I just get a bit too bored out there and so am sticking with the mountain bike and can’t really justify having nearly £3,000 sat in the utility room.

The pedals are included and I will also take the cleats off my shoes.
    Please check the link below for full spec info and reviews…. Often 5 out of 5. It is the standard spec apart from the tyres which I replaced.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/road/race_performance/madone_5_series_2012/madone_5_2/#

As you can see from the pictures it has been well looked after and only has a couple of marks on the frame. One is a little cable rub near the back brake and the other is near the headtube when it had a slight issue with another bike in the back of a car. Oh and there is a bit of rubbing around the seat mast due to seat bag and rear light.

It is 56cm so please make sure that this is going to be the right size before bidding. If it helps I am 5’11” and wear 31”inside leg jeans.

The bike can be viewed just about any day in central Bristol or evenings in the South East of Bristol. You can ride it but I will require the full amount in cash in my hand AND a passport.

This bike has never been crashed and actually the little plastic coverings are still on the rear mech, shifters and chainset chain guards.

Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions.

07896698708 or davelmadden@gmail.com

Premier Icon bereavementmonkey
    Subscriber

Hi,

Thanks but no thanks. I have my Superfly 29er that will be the day to day machine and I will be building something special through the rest of the year.

Cheers anyway.

D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2012 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm white/grey/blue’ is closed to new replies.