2012 Salsa Spearfish. Orange, Large, excellent condition.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2012 Salsa Spearfish. Orange, Large, excellent condition.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 2012 Salsa Spearfish. Orange, Large, excellent condition.
  • Premier Icon weeksy

Up for grabs due to potential change to 29 lightweight HT, or indeed up for swap to something of that genre.

2012 Spearfish, frame purchased in July 2012 from Triton Cycles.
    XTR rear mech
    SLX front mech
    SLX Shifters (left window doesn’t work, shifter works fine.
    2×10 Deore cranks with bash-ring, can convert to 3×10 if you want
    Formula RX brakes running 203 Forumla Rotors
    Fox 29 100mm 32 Forks, lockout, all working great 15mm axle
    Hope Pro2 Evo with Crests (i think Crests, maybe Stans lol)
    Choice of tyres, Ardent, NNics, Aspens, Rapid Rob
    Raceface orange bars
    Hope Headset
    Hope BB
    Shimano gear cables
    NC-17 Grips
    Random flat pedals.. i forget, possibly KONA, barely used though.

Bike rides and works sweetly… possibly could do with the front brake cable shortening as it’s a fraction long.

Price in this spec £1200.

Lower spec
    Remove Pro2Evo wheels and swap for Giant S-XC standard from a Giant XTC29er.
    Remove Formula RX brakes, fit Deore (with several sets of spare pads)
    Remove 203 rotors, Fit 180 front and rear.
    Price in lower spec £1000.

email in profile. Bike located in Berks. Will deliver anywhere for fuel within a reasonable distance. (200 miles). Deposit required before delivery. Refundable if bike not up to scratch.

Condition of bike is very good. It’s used, used well and ridden, so not brand new. Couple of bits of paint touched-up on the frame, fork bottoms slightly marked, trainer rub on RH crank arm. Some gravel rash from clay on the back of traingle where it’s a tight fit.

Possibly interested in frame if you decide to split 😉

Premier Icon pj-slay

Hi, I’ve got an 11 month old spesh stumpjumper evo hardtail in large that I’m looking at changing, upgraded with FSA slk carbon bars, carbon seatpost, Hope pro 2 evo wheels and niner carbon forks. Based in Malvern, email’s in profile if you’re interested. Regards, Paul.

Hi, is this still around?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘2012 Salsa Spearfish. Orange, Large, excellent condition.’ is closed to new replies.