2012 Orange Five – Whole Bike Or Split
New bike time so the following has to go.
– Late 2012 Orange Five frame. 16″, Maxle rear end, tapered headtube, 30.9mm post etc. Was stripped by Orange about a year back and 2015 decals applied. Off the top of my head, the shock is a Fox RP23 and its got offset bushings fitted.
– BOS Deville 160mm forks
– Works Components slackset
– Hope dropper post seat clamp
– Rock Shox Reverb post
– Renthal Duo stem
– Renthal Fat Bar Lite bars
– SLX brakes with 203mm/180mm Shimano floating rotors
– Hope Pro2s with Stans Flow rims and a selection of tyres – my usual On-One CM/Smorg trail combo, 1 ride old Schwalbe Magic Marys and I think theres a couple of Minions/High Rollers in the garage I’ll chuck in
– XT cranks with RF NW 32t ring
– Zee/SLX 1×10 drivetrain
– Charge Spoon seat
– Nukeproof flat pedals
All in very good, well looked after condition but its a mountain bike and has been ridden. No dents etc – everything is spot on for you to jump on the bike and ride. The only things worth mentioning are the brakes could do with a bleed and the Reverb has a little up/down motion but theres a bleed kit included.
Price wise, I’m after £1200ono for the full bike with all the spare tyres and some brake pads etc. Can easily remove bits if you wanted just the frameset etc.
Otherwise I’m looking for these kind of prices for bits:
– frame (incl shock, offset bushings, Hope clamp and Works headset) – £450
– wheels (minus tyres) £140 posted
– forks (boxed with instructions etc) – £300
– Reverb (boxed with service kit) – £100
– Renthal stem – £40
– Renthal bars – £35
– XT cranks – £30
– chain/cassette/shifter/mech/NW ring – £50
– SLX brakes – £50
Bike is in Halifax and open to offers for cash only. Don’t want an xbox, your sister, another bike, a goldfish etc!
Pics available – drop me a note: davidbarnett1980ATgmail.com
CheersPosted 2 years ago
The brakes are the original slx but with year old (ice tech?) shimano rotors which were £50 on their own. Will come with bolts and adapters and selling them with the frame would be ideal as it’d mean I didn’t have to get the hose out the swingarm! I’ll get pics later.
Not the the mail re the cranks yet?
Git a few people interested in the full bike and loads of interest in bits so won’t very splitting for a couple of days yet.Posted 2 years ago
Okay, that sounds fine mate, thanks and I’m defo interested in brakes and the frame although prob won’t get chance 2check emails agian until Friday or Saturday. If it was stripped by Orange 12 months ago does that mean the shock received a strip down and service or did they replace the pivots, bushings and bearings in the frame at this time? I’m assuming the rear shock will be due a service as its 2012 bike? Many Thanks..Posted 2 years ago
The topic ‘2012 Orange Five – Whole Bike Or Split’ is closed to new replies.