2012 160mm Rockshox Lyrik's, Reverb and MARS dropper posts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2012 160mm Rockshox Lyrik's, Reverb and MARS dropper posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2012 160mm Rockshox Lyrik's, Reverb and MARS dropper posts
  • Premier Icon Mintyjim

Up for sale are my 2012 Rockshox Lyrik’s RC 160mm Solo Air with a tapered steerer tube, very good condition, I changed and checked the oil upon purchase (which I always do), they’ve done naff all miles, probably 50miles or so.

Stanchions are immaculate, couple of scratches on the lowers and a bit of rub here and there but they look almost new. (missing rebound adjuster, I can’t for the life of me find the thing but an allen key works fine and once adjusted I always remove it for safe keeping – except I’ve now lost it!)

Pictures make it look quite scratched and worn but they’re certainly not, sadly I’m no David Bailey.

190mm tapered steerer tube. £300 posted.

I also have a Reverb, freshly bleed but the post is ‘stuck’. I simply don’t have the time (or the clean space) to strip them down and sort them out (in the middle of renovating my house).
    MMX RHD so can be run under the bars on the left. 420mm post in 30.9mm so can be used with a shim for 31.6mm seat tubes too. Apart from being ‘stuck’ it’s in good condition with an immaculate ‘stanchion’ and was working perfectly until my mate borrowed it, brilliant. £80 posted

Finally, I have a, used once, MARS dropper post, 31.6mm mechanical drop, as per various posts on STW first thing I did was strip it down and re-grease, worked perfectly the only time I used it! Just surplus to requirements now.

£45 posted.

Piccy’s below. Collection encouraged from the Llanishen or Roath area in Cardiff.

I’ll try and check any messages on here but email in my profile is best.

No dibs, first with cash gets it! Prefer Paypal Gift or bank transfer to save the fees, I’m honest, been on STW for years but will accept non-gift is I really really must!

Parts are boxed up, ready to go.

Premier Icon thv3

I’ll take the reverb, will send you an e-mail about payment.

Premier Icon Paulio

If thv3 doesn’t take the Reverb then I will and can collect.

Premier Icon Mintyjim

Reverb sold to thv3

Premier Icon big_scot_nanny

I’ll take the tmars please. thanks.

Premier Icon danrandon

Second dibs on the mars please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2012 160mm Rockshox Lyrik's, Reverb and MARS dropper posts’ is closed to new replies.