2011 specialized enduro medium, custom build

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2011 specialized enduro medium, custom build

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2011 specialized enduro medium, custom build
  • paulr1980

Good luck with the sale..

On the from ring setup. How did you get on with the 1×9? Worth going from an xtr triple down to single ring? I’m thinking about it but not sure if I’d miss the ratio range?

stevede

For sale my much loved specialized enduro,
    Spec as follows:
    2011 enduro expert frame, med, white and black, new full set of pivot bearings done by my local spesh dealer at the start of the year
    Fox rp23 recently push tuned and serviced by tf tuned
    Rockshox reverb, 125mm drop with right lever run under the bars on the left
    Fizik gobi saddle
    Salsa seatclamp
    Hope tech m4 front/tech x2 rear with goodridge hoses and 183mm floating rotors
    Mavic en521/pro 2 wheelset
    Xtr m970 170mm crank arms
    E13lg1+ chainguide
    Hope 32t chainring
    Hope bb
    Xt 10spd shifter
    Xt 11-36t cassette – 1 ride old
    Zee clutch mech – 1 ride old
    Chain also 1 ride old
    Renthal fatbar lite 740mm low rise
    Thomson x4 50mm stem

Bike is mechanically in A1 condition, frame cosmetically shows signs of use in keeping with its age – a few stone chips, heel rub, cable rub etc, would say 7/10
    Looking for £1750 for a bike that’s ready to go out of the box and would make a great gravity enduro race bike. Selling to funds new ti slackline.

Also have an Evo kit that I bought from specialized at the beginning of the year which is a custom length fox dhx rc2, Evo clevis links and a selection of 3 springs, paid £400 for this a couple of months ago but I’d take £200 for it with the bike.

Email in profile,
    Cheers,
    Steve

stevede

I run 1×10, 32t chainring with 11-36t cassette, plenty of range there for me. Don’t miss the front mech or granny ring.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2011 specialized enduro medium, custom build’ is closed to new replies.