2011 On one carbon whippet, new SIDS, Full X9, X0 group, ZTR alpine wheels.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2011 On one carbon whippet, new SIDS, Full X9, X0 group, ZTR alpine wheels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 2011 On one carbon whippet, new SIDS, Full X9, X0 group, ZTR alpine wheels.
  • tommyk

Built this spring, very very fast bike, ready to race. There is a patch of lacquer which has flaked off on the top tube where the on one sticker underneath came off. I have covered the area with helicopter tape and it in no way affect the frame. The bike was built with great care using the best kit I could afford, the full spec….

On One carbon whippet in red and white size 16″ small (very long top tube though suits riders to 5’10”)
    Rockshox SID Team with pushloc remote in red and white. Serviced by TFTuned, flawless performance.
    Stan’s notubes alpine wheels (1400g)
    Sram X9 double chainset with new ceramic BB (£370 all in)
    Sram x9 2 x 10 shifters, and X9 carbon white rear mech
    X0 front mech
    Avid Elixir SL-C carbon brakes in 180/160mm
    Thomson elite seat post,
    KCNC scandium stem,bars and foam grips.
    Selle italia SLR xc gel flow saddle (this was a year old when I fitted it so is a bit scuffed) very light and comfy though!
    recent xt 11-34 cassette and PC 1090R hollowpin chain.
    Full white gore ride on sealed cables.
    New rocket ron pacestar fitted to the front
    Racing ralph on the back, both 26 x 2.1.
    Spare pair of 400g Maxxis medusa mud tyres included so you need nothing more to ride year round.

This cost me £2600 to build in march, the kit is all in spot on condition with few marks and I always maintain my bikes to the highest standard. I am a 65kg XC rider and don’t ride rocks on this bike! very light & fast machine. Offers in the region of £1400

Please contact me at tskenworthy@hotmail.com if interested, I have photo’s
    Postage at buyers expense or view/collect from Bristol.

Premier Icon Bolt
    Subscriber

Interested in the frame and forks if you are willing to split?

Cheers

PaulBecks

Email sent TK

Paul

tommyk

Hi people,

Will split as a last resort, I have split 3 bikes this year and have still got half of the bits hanging around. Handy if you want to build a steel 69er drop barred, rigid forked 1 x 9 speed all mountain hardtail! Which I really don’t, and do you know how many part worn chains I have…and chainsets?

Cheers, Tom.

Premier Icon Bolt
    Subscriber

YGM reguarding frame and forks.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘2011 On one carbon whippet, new SIDS, Full X9, X0 group, ZTR alpine wheels.’ is closed to new replies.