2010 Ventana El Capitan FS 29er frame 500 quid posted (size XL)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2010 Ventana El Capitan FS 29er frame 500 quid posted (size XL)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 2010 Ventana El Capitan FS 29er frame 500 quid posted (size XL)
  • Premier Icon big_scot_nanny
    Subscriber

Hi Folks,

Selling my El Capitan frame, 500 quid posted, with both low volume (for fatties like me) and spare high volume can for the RP23. Size is XL (21″ seat tube)

RP23 recently fully serviced, and then seals done again recently when I changed to low volume can (on advice from Ventana. Much improved pedalling, still remains super plush.

Frame has some areas of cable rub that are just through anodizing, and not affecting the alu. There is also a bit a very minor vertical rub in the chainstay bridge from me running a 2.5 dissent for PPdS a couple of years ago. It did fit, but when in mud it just rubbed a tiny bit.

Aside from that, a beautiful plush bit of kit.

Comes with BB headset for 1 1/8th steerers. HT is only for 1 1/8th straight steerer forks.

If you want, we can talk about a bundle with 120mm RS Rebas with 20mm maxle. (also fabulous condition, serviced, stantions perfect, some cosmetic lower/crown marks)

Fleet rationalisation means I will keep a HT 29er, and my NP mega for big stuff. This just not going to be used.

Lester

hi
    yhm 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2010 Ventana El Capitan FS 29er frame 500 quid posted (size XL)’ is closed to new replies.