2010 Kona Jake CX bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2010 Kona Jake CX bike

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 2010 Kona Jake CX bike

I’ve only used this bike twice, so I’ve decided it’s time to sell! It’s a 58cm model with Racelight 7005 aluminium frame and Project 2 straight bladed forks. It is pretty much impossible to tell that this bike isn’t new as there are no scratches dents or marks on the frame or components! It has a much improved specification over standard, Shimano Sora chainset and front mech, Shimano Tiagra Hubs and brake/shift levers and a Shimano 105 rear mech. It has a Genesis stem, saddle and handlebars and Tektro Onyx brakes. Rim show signs of use, this is because the wheels were used on my commuting bike for a couple of months. Tyres are barely worn continental Speed Kings.

A superb and hardly used bike for much less than the original sale price of £800.

Here’s what Kona say about this machine:

Named after one of Kona’s founders, Jake Heilbron aka “The Dutch Devil”, winner of the first Canadian Cyclocross Championships in 1978, the entry-level cyclocross Jake is perfect to race or commute. With multiple US National and Canadian National championships and a zillion different size options, now with a taller headtube for a more comfortable ride, the Kona Jake 2010 Cyclo Cross Bike is the ultimate do-it-all all-the-timer.

Grab a bargain at £350!

catcher

Where are you based? Will you box it up? Cheers.

Can you e mail me ? Can’t see yours in profile
    110% interested & will collect, regardless

trickride

Interested here, where are you based?

Seller in dropped dead shocker ? 😆

catcher

Er, form an orderly queue please, ideally behind me!

Cash waiting here if the guys above fall through! info(at)emersonphotography.co.uk

Hi folks, sorry about the delay, went to a BBQ! I’m based in Lancashire and would rather not post unless i have to to be honest, if interested you can email me on bontybenATyahooDOTcoDOTuk

will64

I will buy and collect if others can not as also Lancashire based ( Lancaster)

catcher

Thanks for your email, I’ll take it. Mailed you contact numbers. Cheers.

Massive thanks to everyone for your interest in the Kona, it is now sold to catcher pending collection this evening.

catcher

Beautiful bike, many thanks.

Now SOLD and collected. Thanks, nice to meet you pal.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘2010 Kona Jake CX bike’ is closed to new replies.