Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2010 fox 120 v reba 120's
  • karnali
    Free Member

fox 32 rl 2010 with 15axel or 2011 reba sl maxle which woulou go for, to go and a sanderson hardtail. weight seems similar, do fox’s need more care and attention than rs? otherwise how do they both ride

ta

mboy
    Free Member

Personally, I’ve always found Fox too linear, and I prefer the way that Rockshox are so easy to self service and the parts are readily available.

DEFINITELY worth getting a Reba with the BlackBox damper over the MoCo unit though if you can find one…

skywalker
    Free Member

I would go for Reba’s too. I wasnt a fan of my 2010 32’s, damping wasn’t too good and they generally felt wrong no matter how they were set up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bobalong
    Free Member

Ive always had Fox for almost 10 years, but have switched back to RS.

I had some 2010 F120 RLC Fit and have switched to SID xx, they feel a much better fork. They’re heavier which was a shock and I miss having fox styling /brand, but these feel better.

Hope that helps.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Nothing but positive experiences using Reba, black box, maxles here.

metalheart
    Free Member

Have RS sorted out the oil leaking out of the motion/blackbox thing yet?
    Or was that just with Pikes?
    Got F120’s on the Soul which I like.
    Not tried Rebas. Somebody on here (vortex?) had a set on his but tyre clearance looked tight to me so decided against it as I have 2.35 HR’s…

mboy
    Free Member

2.35″ High Rollers fit in a Reba with loads of room to spare.

The issue is when you’re running MUCH bigger tyres (ironically like the 2.2″ Bontrager XR4 on my bike) which creates very tight clearance…

metalheart
    Free Member

Ah, I think it was the bontys he had :mrgreen:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2010 fox 120 v reba 120's’ is closed to new replies.