2009 Fox Floats QR15 – used 10 times – what are they worth?

Home Forum Bike Forum 2009 Fox Floats QR15 – used 10 times – what are they worth?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2009 Fox Floats QR15 – used 10 times – what are they worth?
  • Sorry for the annoying question, but can anyone give me a clue?

They're in perfect condition bar four marks in the crown which my lbs made when removing my crown race.

(If anyone is feeling particularly generous they could also give me a price indication of my Orange Five frame on my previous thread!)

Thanks!

chunkypaul

£250 for the forks

£750 for the frame

Seems a bit low – frame is this year's & £1275 new, plus I have the receipt and registered warrenty, and forks wise I just thought they'd be worth more than that – but I appreciate your opinion. Cheers.

What do others think?

ScottChegg

Frame price I agree with. I'd have thought that the forks would make a bit more than that; £325ish?

Thanks, that was more what I was thinking forks wise. Bit gutted about the frame! But just one of those things I guess, not sure I can let go of it for that though…

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

Forks should make £300-325.

mcboo

I paid £495 for new QR15 2009 TALAS from a guy in Taiwan. Came with a free 15mm hub. I'd say £250-275. 2nd hand prices on top end stuff always dissapoint

cooie

Def more on forks. Got £315 posted for perfect '09 Float 32 140 rl QR'S.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2009 Fox Floats QR15 – used 10 times – what are they worth?’ is closed to new replies.