2008 Fox Talas 32 RLC 300miles XC usage

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2008 Fox Talas 32 RLC 300miles XC usage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 2008 Fox Talas 32 RLC 300miles XC usage
  • camflet

had these forks for 6 months,i reckon they have done about 300 XC miles,,,they have been very well looked after..apart from a bit of laquer cable rub on the crown, a couple of minor cosmetic scuffs on the legs and marks on the bottoms when the front wheel is out and the forks are on the deck,, they are in VGC,,stanchions completely unmarked,,,i would rate these 8/10 and i

m pretty picky..the performance is MINT..just fit and ride..they are the Rolls Royce of the single crown all mountain forks,,just over 4lb in weight,100-120-140mm travel,,the cheapest i can see them new (`08 model) for sale are £535..and Fox have just increased all their prices by 15% for 2009…steerer tube is cut to 185mm,,,star nut fitted,,post mount brake mount…(07920887852)..£320..ono….can post or you can pick up….OX49…..oxfordshire

BigBoyXC

Don’t suppose you need some light race forks instead…..I have a pair of 3 week old Fox Float RL 120’s off my 08 Trance X0 – light 5″, unmarked, ridden for c.80 miles, steerer is at 220mm.

I am in Cheltenham.

arash

Can I have some piccies please?

Arash

BigBoyXC

Just sent you some pics of the bike incl. forks Arash.

Cheers

cruzer

INaTRANCE and camflet anychance of some pics

BigBoyXC

Doh – just realised I have sent pics to Arash when he wanted pics of the Talas……DOH! Sorry mate.

Cruzer, what is your e-mail address

camflet

sent some pics of the Talas to Asher and cruzer….

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Pics please if still available, email in profile.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘2008 Fox Talas 32 RLC 300miles XC usage’ is closed to new replies.