FS 2007 Renault Master Van £3200, Ideal Biking Van in Metallic Black Air Con

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 2007 Renault Master Van £3200, Ideal Biking Van in Metallic Black Air Con

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS 2007 Renault Master Van £3200, Ideal Biking Van in Metallic Black Air Con
  • Premier Icon PePPeR
    Subscriber

I have a nice metallic black 57 plate Renault Master for sale, it has just had a rebuilt gearbox and recent clutch, It was my ex works van and drives great.
    It has a full service history. and has 136,000 miles on the clock. It was wrapped from new and this has been stripped off and apart from some minor damage on the nearside, (scrape marks and dents, a usual Renault Master problem.)It looks really good.

It has full immobilser and alarm, with 270 degree rear doors, rear spotlight additional lighting in the rear, parking sensors, a full trip computer, electric mirrors with heating elements. The height inside is over 6′, so easy to walk around in.

This would make a superb Bike van with lovely air con and they are pretty economical I get over 34 to the gallon whilst driving them for work! If anyone wants any pictures then please contact me on my address below.

pepper dot brookes at gmail dot com

I do have another slightly higher mileage one too if anyone wants one slightly cheaper. again let me know.

oldkit56

YGMail.
    Cheers Kit 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS 2007 Renault Master Van £3200, Ideal Biking Van in Metallic Black Air Con’ is closed to new replies.