2007 Giant Trance Frame – medium

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 2007 Giant Trance Frame – medium

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 2007 Giant Trance Frame – medium
  • metal_leg

Includes FSA headset, Hope QR seat clamp, Raceface Evolve seatpost, shock guard.

Builds up like this

Looking for £300 posted

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber
    tonywalker

Interested Buddy where are you

tonywalker

you said on my first post 100 and not 120 i take it this is the rear travel,, do you think it would handle 140 forks on the front ?

metal_leg

Tony – this frame was *made* for 140 forks. Picture is with 130 in XC guise, but I had it built with a double and bash with 140mm pikes before stripping it down.

btw, based in Swindon.

tonywalker

Sorry mate too far im in lancashire

steveo48

Hi metal leg,
    I could be interested. Do you still have it for sale? I’m looking for a f/s medium frame. What’s the condition of the frame? I’m coming to Swindon tomorrow to ride croft trails. But also live only half hour away. Does the frame include shock

metal_leg

stevo – YGM

metal_leg
    Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

Oh – cheers – after promising to let me know the condition of the bearings you sold it to someone else before you bothered replying?

Your right to sell it to whom you want, but if for some reason my money wasnt’ good enough you could have politely let me know.

metal_leg

Kryton – I had three people ask for more info on the frame. I told everyone I hadnt had time to strip it all the way back and look at the bearings but could do at the weekend. Steveo48 turned up at my doorstep on Thursday night, viewed the frame, bought it.

You expressed and interest – as did three others. I have a single email from you asking about frame condition. I have seven from steveo48 arranging a viewing and sale. I posted the “now sold” an hour after the sale.

Whats the problem here?

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

I was waiting for you to reply after your strip down metal leg. But you sold it before you did that.

Not all of us have the luxury of turning up at your place, but I assumed (i may be wrong here, by these are the rules I use myself and I’ve seen before on the forum) you’d default to the first come first serve mechanism and let me know you’d be about to sell it – Steveo48 emailed you a day later than I did, and seems to have won the deal becuase he bombarded you with email.

No problem with you personally, but gutted I missed out on the frame or misunderstood some rules about the courtesy expected when using the classifieds perhaps.

Cest la vie!

metal_leg

Kryton – I think if you want dibs you have to ask. When you put things up for sale here you can get half a dozen requests for more info which you reply to, then they go quiet. Personally if someone does ask for dibs, I will hold back for a few days – but no one asked for dibs!

I gave priority to the only buyer who sent more than one email, asked for a viewing, then turned up with a roll of tenners. No postage. No risk of an angry buyer when they see “that scratch” for the first time. What would you do?

I am sure another trance will turn up. Good luck with the search.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘2007 Giant Trance Frame – medium’ is closed to new replies.