Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 2 of the worlds biggest idiots arguing ;-)
  • LoCo
    Free Member

😆

stevious

Maybe, just maybe, that whole debacle will force both of them to have a good hard think and try to be better people.

Maybe.

Pigface
    Free Member

They would fit in just fine here wouldn’t they, instant Big Hitters 😆

jekkyl

love it.

KonaTC

Not usually a JC fan but…

johnellison
    Free Member

Nope. Sorry. With Clarkson all the way on this one. Morgan deserves everything he gets.

DezB
    Free Member

Put em in a ring and let them fight to the death. I’d watch that. (as opposed to reading the crap they’ve written, which I can’t be arsed to do)

kimbers

DezB – Member
    Put em in a ring and let them fight to the death. I’d watch that.

see Clarckson in nottinghill sometimes, hes quite tall definately got the reach on Morgan, but is always puffing on a fag and is indeed quite pot bellied

I think piers would have the edge

DezB
    Free Member

Morgan has the age advantage, but Clarkson has probably done more physical labour to have the edge in strength.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Saw 3 mins of Piers Morgan interviewing Julian Clary – can only assume due to some temporary remote control finger paralysis – felt like watching a family drown in sewage. Like watching clarkson on QI in fact.

Want to see them both bleeding, in rags, sobbing and frothing obscenities at the end of some monumental battle weakly clawing at each others eyes. Just before that dude off No Country for Old Men administers the coup de gras.

wrecker
    Free Member

Destroy him Clarkson. Then destroy yourself. Thanks.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Both can be massive ends of bells, but one of them head and shoulders beyond the other when it comes to sheer oxygen thievery.

Whilst I’d never advocate taking anyone outside and shooting them, Piers Morgan would clearly benefit from a repeated dunking head first in his own slurry.

dannyh
    Free Member

Clarkson in ‘less of a twunt than someone else’ shocker!

Lummox

Piers is the physical embodiment of the phrase ‘smug tw*t’

I am literally longing for the day the two faced conceited pillock gets his just desserts. An utterly loathsome individual

fervouredimage
    Free Member

A pair of petulant children who will hopefully strike one another at exactly the same moment, each with enough momentum to put them both out of everyone’s misery forever.

ransos
    Free Member

Piers is the physical embodiment of the phrase ‘smug tw*t’

This is true. In fact, Clarkson is perhaps the only person on the planet who makes me even slightly warm to him.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘2 of the worlds biggest idiots arguing ;-)’ is closed to new replies.