Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 2 meter bath options
  • fotorat
    Free Member

I am about to “hit the button” on the Conoduo as I want a bath at least 2meter long and up to 110cm wide and the Cono is 2X1m

are there any others I should consider?

tjagain

I hope you have a really good hot water system!  We have a 180×70 and it takes an age to fill.  Its also big enough for two.  That sounds more like a small swimming pool!

fotorat
    Free Member

not a problem in the summer I can fill a 10 foot 3000 litre pool at 35deg C from my system set to 60 deg c

I have a 185X90 upstairs which isnt big enough for me so I am going to do a 2 meter one downstairs as I have a concrete floor.

Ideally it would be 2500 X 1100, but I cant find anything that size available!

gavinpearce
    Free Member

This one maybe: https://www.bette.de/en/produkte/produktfinder/badewannen/detail?p=Free

lesgrandepotato

That’s too big. We were going to go 2m * 90cm until we tried it. Too long to sit comfy in.

nickdavies

^ not if you’re full sized! I’ve got 1800 in at 6’2 was biggest I could squeeze in to the space and my knees still stick up! Although having added about 50% more volume to the tub and new taps taking most of the flow away I’ve had one bath since fitting it….

fotorat
    Free Member

# Nick I have the same problem mate, not to mention XL bikes getting smaller.

the Bette is a good call but it uses 2mm steel and the Conoduo uses 3.5mm so even tough its a bit more expensive – it is worth it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘2 meter bath options’ is closed to new replies.