Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 1st weekend ride on the bike since 6th December, where you off too?
  • carlos
    Free Member

Due to a Kidney operation I’ve been off the bike since 6th December, had my first ride out last night in 8 weeks, and whilst it wasn’t epic and gnarley, it was awesome to just get back out on the bike. It was muddy, wet in places, cold and a very easy XC style loop, but what a giggle. Finished in the pub for a couple of pints of local beer and some Bombay mix.

Going out round Rivington for the 1st weekend ride on Sunday and really looking forward to it. Weather looks ok and the cafe there is a great finish. Can’t wait to get back into the routine of a full day out of a weekend, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. But for now I’ll be taking it easy

So where are you off this weekend??

matt_outandabout

Taking kids bike club to Glentress on Sunday – sun is forecast, apologies to all if some kid in a Wallace Warriors top and mis-matched goggles flies past you at an improbable speed with a fatty on a Marin huffing and puffing at the back….

jekkyl

Starts with Cann and ends with ock. Was also there for sunrise this morning, woke up at 4am and felt fine so got up and went. Hoping to get back again on Sunday. Could do with temps increasing please.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hodgynd
    Free Member

I will also be at Glentress with my son ..but on Saturday ..probably trying to hang on to his coat tail too ..

hodgynd
    Free Member

Change of plan..( mainly due to a fair weather son ..not that I’m complaining 😉).

Mizzling day ..tomorrow looks better..so Hamsterley then back for the Newcastle match ..

patagonian
    Free Member

Similar situation for me, two operations since Dec 15th and did my first ride yesterday. Ten miles on local trails but avoided the tougher sections as I’m supposed to be taking it easy 🙂

Out again tomorrow with the usual group and hopefully won’t fall too far behind!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘1st weekend ride on the bike since 6th December, where you off too?’ is closed to new replies.