193 g Carbon seat post. 30.9 x 375 mm Open to offers!! Pro Tharsis

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 193 g Carbon seat post. 30.9 x 375 mm Open to offers!! Pro Tharsis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 193 g Carbon seat post. 30.9 x 375 mm Open to offers!! Pro Tharsis
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

No interest as yet so open to offers if I have mis-priced!

Came fitted to a bike I have just bought and looks like it has barely seen any use.
    Includes proper fitting instructions as this is key to setting it up right using carbon paste (I have a small sachet of Finish Line fixing paste which I will include if required). It’s also possible to get alternative clamp for oval, carbon railed saddles but this comes with just standard rail clamps which were holding a standard 7 mm rail saddle*.
    Selling because I simply prefer Thomson seatposts and wanted a fully in line one on the new bike!

The company blurb:
    Seat-post THARSIS
    Lightweight trail seatpost with 10mm setback
    Hightech T800 UD carbon material with reinforced clamping zone
    Incl. titanium bolt and clamps for both metal and carbon saddle rails(* see above)
    Sizes: 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6 x 375mm
    Colour: UD Carbon
    Weight from: 175g.

This one is 30.9 x 375 and it’s actual weight (on my scale) is 193 g. 10 mm layback

In very good condition with just some very light scuffing to the lacquer where it’s been inserted in the frame.
    Barely noticeable even when not fitted to bike. The post is cosmetically 8/10 or better! The yellow warning print hasn’t even warn off the bottom of the post yet!!

I know it’s very light and apparently very tough but I was gob-smacked to see the RRP for this post and the cheapest I can find it on line is £140.

http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/60/prssp004/shimano-pro-tharsis-ud-carbon-seatpost.html

Review here:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/seat-post-seat-pin/product/review-pro-tharsis-seatpost-11-44679

£60 posted seemed like more than a fair price for anyone looking for a top end, very lightweight, mountain bike capable carbon seatpost. But willing to listen to offers if you don’t agree!
    PayPal gift (or you cover fees) or bank transfer please. Email in profile but not for PayPal

Edit: 2nd picture looks like rubbing to the post but this is just the way the light has caught the lacquer

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘193 g Carbon seat post. 30.9 x 375 mm Open to offers!! Pro Tharsis’ is closed to new replies.