Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 192.com ….
  • millzy
    Free Member

just searched my name and town…

it gives you my adress… who i live with etc…

great!!

http://www.192.com/people/search/

mrmo
    Free Member

I wonder who else has details about me that i don’t want giving out! i guess data protection comes in here somewhere?

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Over and above our statutory duties 192.com allows users to remove themselves for free from the Electoral Roll that is specifically published by 192.com. Please click here to download the form and send it back to us. Alternatively you can write to us to request the removal of your personal details.

By post:
    The CO1 Requests Administrator,
    I-CD Publishing (UK) Limited,
    8-10 Quayside Lodge,
    London, SW6 2UZ

By fax: 0207 909 2169

jon1973
    Free Member

It has my name, as ‘other occupants’ it has my wife’s name (twice), my wife’s maiden name, and the couple who owned the house before me. Doesn’t give my address apart from the town though, but then I’m ex-directory.

j_me
    Free Member

That’s impressive, now all anyone needs is my mother’s maiden name and my entire identity is wide open!

Flaperon

Apparently it also holds my death certificate.

martinxyz
    Free Member

lol.

jools182
    Free Member

hmm, I don’t like that at all

legend
    Free Member

hhmmm quite out of date for me, but still don’t like it too much

King-ocelot
    Free Member

It has me at my parents house when I search my hometown. Searching other places I have lived it also has me as another occupant at my old address along with my ex girlfriend and four other men, shocking as it was a 2 bed house! Doesn’t have me at my current address. Did you buy credits to see the details? It’s greyed out for me.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I’m in the phonebook as well! Madness!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘192.com ….’ is closed to new replies.