Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 494 total)
  • 18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?
  • sslowpace
    Free Member

Count me in as well. I want to loose 2st and could do with the motivation/shame to give me a kick up the arse!
    Email also in profile. Cheers

thv3
    Free Member

Count me in, need to lose at least 2 stone!

metalheart
    Free Member

oh go on then…

I'm about 1/2 stone heavier than this time last year. Lost 1/2 over the while (but gained 1 since)

Thinking about doing the Leadville 50 in July so need to drop a stone or two!

theotherjonv

yes. 6 months of hotels and curries has left me about 1.5 st above where I was in the summer which is itself about 1/2 – 1 st more than I'd like to be.

Just so long as we don't start until early 2010. There's a heck of a lot of cold meat and leftover choccies to get through yet.

easygirl

im in as well, 2 stone to lose

Mr_C
    Free Member

Count me in – need to lose about 3 stone and motivation is severely lacking.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

So how do we know how much we need to loose? I'm 6' 1" and 32yrs, what's my 'ideal weight' ? Currently 15 stn.

Nezbo
    Free Member

I need to loose 2 to 3 stone 🙁 so count me in.

Simular to AndyPaice, i am 6'4" and 31yrs, with a current weight of 15 stone. I need to get down to rece weight of 13 stone but a minimum of 12 stone, without loosing to much power.

jordie
    Free Member

count me in, e mail in profile.
    A.

stufield
    Free Member

Please count me in, foolishly signed up for a 24hr race solo, need to lose 4 stone!

woody2000

In. I need to shed a stone – currently 170 pounds and 5'7" and a bit. Would like to be 154 pounds.

MikeG

I'll give it a go, been a bit of a fat bastid for a few years since giving up smoking, bikes have been in the shed since our now 2.5 year old was born, I've been on steroids for most of the year trying to get my ulcerative colitis under control and have put on another 2 stone. Probably need to lose 5 stone in total 🙁

email is mike(underscore)gee32 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Pembo
    Free Member

I'm in. I lost nearly a stone last year and would like to lose another stone by my 50th in August 😯 Email in profile.

trig
    Free Member

Does this forum attract overweight cyclists? I have noticed that most of the FS clothes are XL or XXL.

lister-hooded
    Free Member

Count me in …

According to Wii fit I'm 109.25kg with a BMI of 33.75

Target to start would be around the 90 kg mark so I need all the help i can get

e mail in profile

Shakey
    Free Member

Yes, count me in.Would like to lose about 3 stone. Email in profile.

andydicko
    Free Member

I'm up for a bit of this too……. need to loose 2-3 stone, email in profile!

tankslapper
    Free Member

O.K. Count me in!

email in profile – two stone to shift! (and counting 🙄 )

Dancake
    Free Member

Need to get 10KG off here 🙁 Love to see what this is all about !

email in profile

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I'm in, got at least 2 stone to lose.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

So, first weigh in going to be in the shop then? (shivers at the thought of dozens of STW-ers in speedos for a weigh in)
    Never going to be the biggest loser (with "only" a stone as a target) but found it very motivating last year. Longer run with the usual naming and shaming each week made me think each time I reached for the biscuit box.

Sandwich

Couple of stone off here wouldn't go amiss. E-mail in profile

5thElefant
    Free Member

So how do we know how much we need to loose? I'm 6' 1" and 32yrs, what's my 'ideal weight' ? Currently 15 stn.

Stick your stats in here: US Army bodyfat calculator

I aim for 12-15% bf personally, but have a look here…

EDIT: Hmmm…. that calculator is crap.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

i'm up for this, in fact i'm probably the fattest on here after a year of procrastination

e-mail: toshxs@googlemail.com

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I'm in.
    If I could shed a couple of stone before the Strathpuffer it'd be handy 😀

Gowrie
    Free Member

Count me in too. Need to loose a few kgs over the next few months.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

count me in lost nearly 2 stone in 2009 all down to coming back biking and need to loose another 2 stone if I'm honest maybe 1 more. 😳

I'll then have a really light bike 😆

email in profile

fotorat
    Free Member

just do a coast to coast c2c off road in 2 days, I always shed 1 stone in a weekend when I do it.

Crell
    Free Member

Count me in. My email's in my profile 1.5 stone to loose!

DrT
    Free Member

Im up for this. Need some extra motivation to shift about a stone (probably a bit more now after cristmas). Mail in profile too.

Trekster

Me too

AndyPaice – Member

Wieght calc 4[url=http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/healthyweight/bmicalculator/]Wieght calc 3[/url]Wieght calc 2[url=http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/healthy_weight/bmi_calculator.htm]Wieght calc 1[/url]

grynch
    Free Member

ohh.. I was hoping someone would come up with this this year – I too am a drop out from last years club and I could do with losing a good stone and a half ( or two )

email

gregory.lynch@wipo.int

cheers,

AndyP
    Free Member

sure, can't hurt! email in profile

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Count me in too please.

I did it a couple of years ago and won a prize off Singletrackworld! for loosing the most flab. 😀

They sent me a tee shirt that didn't fit 😕

Thankfully most of the flab didn't go back on and I'm actually lighter now then what I was when I "won" a few years back.

unfortunatley for everyone here, I still have loads to loose so I might be winning the "I lost the most fat prize" again. 😆

EDIT – worryingly I'm fat enough to join the American army! (see fat calculator above)

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Count me in …

According to Wii fit I'm 109.25kg with a BMI of 33.75

Target to start would be around the 90 kg mark so I need all the help i can get

I was in last year at some point.

Put a bit of weight back on recently (Christmas 😀 ).

However, I was about a year ago 105.8kg, now 82kg (low of 80kg).

It CAN be done 😀

Eat naff all. Take up running. Be bloody minded.

Good luck all.

simonjf63
    Free Member

oh go on then – I could do with shedding a couple of stone – simonjf63 at hotmail dot com

BigSteve
    Free Member

I'm in. I need to lose at least 10kg before an op in the spring.

zaskar
    Free Member

My name is Zaskar and I am a fatty from being injured and too much om nom nom nom hic.

Need to lose 20kg and 98kg now! jeebers when did this happen?! lol

Stu_N

Yes. I want to be plain old Elvis. Got about a stone to give.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

+1. Ill make more of an effort with the weigh-ins this time. ( great when im offshore with access to scales, bad when i had to go use the ones at boots)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?’ is closed to new replies.