Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 494 total)
  • 18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?
  • 18bikes

Yet to work the details out on this, but I need to lose a good bit come the new year, wondered on the idea of a fat club type thing again – help encourage/motivate people, hopefully!

I'm sure the shop could work out some kind of prize for biggest loser…

Stick a note below if you'd be interested, I'll see if this is worth all the spreadsheet faff…

Si

thejesmonddingo

I need to lose about 40lbs,I'll be in if I can.(iscarfe at lineone dot net).
    Ian

firestarter
    Free Member

count me in mate. Mail in profile 🙂

nsaints
    Free Member

I'm in; lost 2.5 stone last years fat-club up to May, but gained a stone up over the following months 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

*sticks hand up*

I sitting on the sofa watching Top Gear repeats on dave thinking I'm a fat lazy git, so I'm in

ianpinder
    Free Member

count me in, i need to loose 8st ian dot pindr @ gmail dot com

dst
    Free Member

Count me in. I need to lose at least a stone, possibly 2.

GJP
    Free Member

Count me in – been on medication for pretty much all of 2009 and put on 30lbs as a result. Need to get things back under control.

PePPeR

Yup count me in, I've got to get fit for the cheese party in April for starters!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

:hands up:

Me and two mates are looking to lose 9stone between us!!!!

drrswank at yahoo dot co dot uk

peteimpreza

I'll have a go. Mail in profile.

Smee
    Free Member

I need to gain a stone or two – can i join in?

5thElefant
    Free Member

I need to drop a stone. Well I did a couple of weeks ago, might be a bit more now thanks to the mince pies. I'll be aiming at 210 by April 1st anyway.

Dinorwic
    Free Member

Another hand in the air here! I lost 2 stone last year and another 3 to go. Only when I have made my target will I get some new wheels.

Martyn

bigG
    Free Member

Count me in, I need to lose three stone to be back to fighting weight. (hence bigG)

email graemematheson at btinternet dot com

thejesmonddingo

Goan,IIRC you are a scot.Wth a diet that consist of 70% fat,and 30% alcohol,why are you underweight? You're obviously not slacking enough.
    Ian

teagirl
    Free Member

Count this one in, if indeed girls are allowed. I'm thinking of going to my turbotrainer, thinking…. My mate would prob be interested too.

Smee
    Free Member

jes – i'm not underweight, just fancy gaining a few pounds for insulation purposes.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Me too. I failed miserably last year so I really should try again.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

in.
    i haven't put any weight on over xmas but i still want/need to lose about 2 stone by my next birthday (early may) so this will be a good way to motivate/track myself.

marsdenman
    Free Member

I failed miserably last year

ditto – and i was running it!
    Just looked back – Started FC'09 at 219lbs, ended at 210 – long way off the 196 target…..
    currently at 215lbs, which now seems pretty constant for me – has not even budged over crimbo though we have not over indulged too much…..

Anyways – count me in!
    Cheers
    Chris

Rockdodger
    Free Member

I need to get shut of a couple of stone so my hands up for this.Thanks
    steveatroyalaledotwanadoo.co.uk

forge197
    Free Member

If I recall marsdenman had a spreadsheet all sorted not sure if he's willing to pass that to 18bikes and have them run it.

Don't think I lost anything last year in the end but no heavier I hope…..

But yes would like to be involved.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Want to have lost a stone by the end of August so whatever length of time fat club runs for, I will definitely be in. Lost about half a stone in last years first club, then slowed during the second and kind of let go so almost back to last years situation. Must Will make it stick this time!

Liftman

Count me in, i need to loose another two stones, email in profile, ta

walla24
    Free Member

i have eaten too much…mail in profile 😀

paulosoxo
    Free Member

In. want to loose a few stone before kielder 100

luke
    Free Member

count me in.
    Last time I made any proper effort to lose weight was on here with fat club about 5 years ago, when Sideways Tim was sending out mars bars for weekly winners 🙄 but it tasted so good 😳

Jenga
    Free Member

Would like to lose a stone so count me in. (Probably won't succeed though).

Tracker1972
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member
    In. want to loose a few stone before kielder 100

Which is why the end of August is my target, we will be fine! Sorted one practice hill so far, based on that elevation profile you put me onto.

rOcKeTdOg

+1 email in profile

paulosoxo
    Free Member

The hills will be fine, it's the amount of daylight that I'm worried about!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I could do with it as well, going to try and lay off white bread and potatoes to start with but all the help is appreciated so +1 here as well, surfydave(AT)googlemail(DOT)com, my BMI is slightly high or so I have been told

beings
    Free Member

Would seem rude not to give it ago. So plus one more…

sadmadalan

Add me in – Want to be able to cycle up those hills without draggijg a couple of stone extra. alan dot dow (at) ntlworld dot com

Onzadog
    Free Member

should I be reading this thread while eating a bag of toffee and pecan cookies?

18bikes

Great, we'll make it happen somehow- first weigh in sometime first week Jan. Will chat with matt on sat ref prizes and repost then. Keep Em coming- more the merrier.

I think running long term makes sense, maybe with in between targets?

ianpinder
    Free Member

Perhaps run a yearly biggest looser, then a monthly, biggest looser of the month, then perhaps at the end of the year, a biggest looser in a week over the year etc

laughingontheinside
    Free Member

Just need to eat my way through a mountain of christmas chocolate before midnight on Thursday and then I'm in ! Email in profile, thanks, I need this !

marsdenman
    Free Member

If I recall marsdenman had a spreadsheet all sorted not sure if he's willing to pass that to 18bikes and have them run it.

replied to easygirls thread earlier – sorry but, in all honesty, the spreadsheet really is not worth having – MrsMM (excel whizz) set it up, my ham fisted attempts at re-hashing it (excel dufuss) made it a bit of a pain to work with in the end 🙄
    Happy to send it for reference though if you like?

A more useful thing i can proffer is the little converter she built in excel that converts weights in all types – kg's, stones etc to pounds – pounds was the metric we based our 'club' on and I know form experience that not everyone will be able to provide their weights in your requested / preferred measure. Let me know if you want it.
    Chris

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?’ is closed to new replies.