17"-18" steel/alloy mtb frame, with/without forks – £60ish or thereabouts.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted 17"-18" steel/alloy mtb frame, with/without forks – £60ish or thereabouts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 17"-18" steel/alloy mtb frame, with/without forks – £60ish or thereabouts.
  • Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

I just need a frame, either with rigid forks or without and i need it posted to Dumfries and Galloway – 17″ to 18″ and V-brake compatible, not fussed if it is alloy or steel as it’s to be built for a mates dad to help him get around after a medical issue, it’s not going to be used for mtb’ing as such but more gentle pootles along paths and about the countryside so the lighter the better i guess, We have all the components to build it up but if you have a seat post you can throw in as well, then yes please.

Cheers peeps,

azrael71

got an old diamond back topanga.
    Skinny and light cro-mo frame.
    I think it needs a 1″ steerer.
    But you can have it for the price of postage.

Premier Icon Green
    Subscriber

I’ve got an 18″ Claud Butler Cape Wrath, it’s V-Brake compatible and I could throw in a seatpost and headset as well. Not sure on the cost of shipping a frame, but If I can find someone to ship it for £15, then £60 including shipping is ok with me.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Oops, just noticed the reply from azrael7l, that would’ve been ideal if it was 1 1/8th steerer – cheers for the offer though.

Green : replied to you by mail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘17"-18" steel/alloy mtb frame, with/without forks – £60ish or thereabouts.’ is closed to new replies.