Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 150mm Coil Sprung Trail Forks
  • snowjunkie
    Free Member

Any recommendations on a coil sprung 150mm fork?

Will be mainly riding trail centres and natural single track with the odd enduro. Rear travel 140mm (Cove Hustler)

Have an old pair of 130mm coil revelations that I love and I like the simplicity.

watsontony
    Free Member

does it have to be brand new?

snowjunkie
    Free Member

Preferably new or an as new older model. Cant afford to buy yet. Just trying to find out what my options are so I can save the pennies!!

Mackem

Rockhox Sektor. 150mm nowadays.

I’ve got a pair from a couple of years ago, 140mm. They’ve been great, although I fancy a try of an air fork, just for a change.

http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/k1025/a89322/sektor-rl-coil-150-maxlelite-15-diffusion-black-with-remote-option.html

Pieeater
    Free Member

Sektor – 150mm with dual position of 120mm. Simple and effective.

Mackem

The x-fusion forks look interesting too, I’ve no experience of these though.

carlphillips
    Free Member

I’ve got sektors on my 5.
    they are nice and (relatively) cheap, good damping upgrades available cheaply too from loco et al..

BFITH
    Free Member

I got sektor 150 DPCs recently, absolutely love them….cheap too! 😉

watsontony
    Free Member

i would go with some 2007 150mm 66’s

alexcornwall
    Free Member

marzocchi 44 rc3’s without a doubt. hard to get hold of for reasonable money however 🙁

ricdiggle
    Free Member

+1 for the Marz 44 RC3 Ti. Love mine.

robbonzo
    Free Member

Sektors.

snowjunkie
    Free Member

The 44 RC3 Ti look good. looks like they are hard to come by at any price!!!

mildred

44 rc3ti without any doubt. Some of the German shops have them if you look hard enough.

Deveron53
    Free Member

I had coil Lyriks on my Mega. Best forks I ever had. I wish they’d make 29er versions…

snowjunkie
    Free Member

been trying to find 2012 RC3 Ti but to no avail. will have to keep looking as they seem exactly what I am looking for and it will be nice not to have fox or rockshox.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I have the 2011 rc3 ti and they are amazing.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘150mm Coil Sprung Trail Forks’ is closed to new replies.