Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 1,032 total)
  • "1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham"
  • kimbers
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well I never, just realized in the link I posted in the Janner thread, it suggests he was a Freemason!!

At the heart of the alleged conspiracy is a man called Michael Hirst. He was the Chief Constable of Leicestershire for much of the 1980s, and went on to become a director of the private security company Group 4.

According to the legal papers, which date from the early 1990s, Mr Hirst just happened to be ‘very close friends’ with Greville Janner. Both men, the dossier alleges, were Freemasons.

The tale of corruption and criminality is so sinister that it might have been plucked from the plot of a late-night TV drama.

At its heart is a famous politician with a dark secret: he has for years been living a vile double life as a prolific abuser of children.

His crimes are known to the forces of law and order in the city that he represents. Yet the local police chief, a close friend and fellow Freemason, works to ensure that he is never brought to justice.

At one point, when the ‘untouchable’ Parliamentarian is threatened with exposure, in a messy court case, local detectives falsify criminal evidence in an effort to protect him.

Soon afterwards, the politician sends ‘heavies’ to knock on the doors of witnesses, in the hope of intimidating them into staying silent.

Then allies in City Hall instruct staff to shred documents that might result in his repellent activities becoming public.

Finally, the police chief launches an organised campaign to destroy the reputation of a brave whistle-blower who is attempting to expose the whole, stinking business.

As a result, the abuse continues unchecked, on an industrial scale. Dozens, if not scores, more vulnerable children are abused. Many still bear the scars to this day.
    At the heart of the alleged conspiracy to protect Lord Janner is Michael Hirst (pictured). He was the Chief Constable of Leicestershire for much of the 1980s
    +9

At the heart of the alleged conspiracy to protect Lord Janner is Michael Hirst (pictured). He was the Chief Constable of Leicestershire for much of the 1980s

Corruption being a two-way street, the politician, meanwhile, helps funnel public money to the very police force whose bosses are helping him stay out of jail.

Sounds appalling, doesn’t it? But these deeply disturbing events have not been taken from a fictitious crime novel or TV script.

Instead, they are contained in a dossier of legal documents which outline events that took place in a British city during the 1980s and 1990s.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So who remembers talk of Lord Mountbatten (mentor of Prince Charles, who introduced Jimmy Savile to the Royals) and his links to Kincora?

I wasn’t fibbing

Was there any notable heads of the CIA whilst Maurice Oldfield was head of MI6?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Here is the Australian Programme… why hasn’t a similar investigation hasn’t been broadcast here yet?

Along with MPs serving until the recent election and current members of the house of Lords, there is mention of Leon Brittan, along with Greville Janner and Cyril Smith:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwTeR8Y8Qw[/video]

fourbanger
    Free Member

It’s gone very quiet on this thread. Anyone a freemason?

antigee

all too busy reading the Chilcot report 🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Latest news is that there is an IPCC investigation into Ted Heath

Of particular note is mention of Wiltshire police as it was Wiltshire police who were linked to the investigation into Haut de La Garenne on Jersey, where it is alleged that Jimmy Savile would procure children, trafficked from carehomes and orphanages across the UK to be taken out on yachts by VIPs (including Edward Heath’s yacht, the Morning Cloud) and savagely abused.

It is said that many of the children never returned from sea…

records of children visiting Jersey care homes have been destroyed.

A bit more background here, though it’s worth noting that since that piece was written the 2008 investigation (whilst Jimmy Savile was still alive), Operation Rectangle was shut down, when officers with unblemished records were struck off the case… many involved insist there was a cover up.

ninfan
    Free Member

Hmm, surprised we haven’t heard anything about the Ken Clarke case from you JHJ…

We shouldn’t draw the wrong conclusions from Ben Fellows’s acquittal

Huge conspiracy by the entire system, or false accusation… Makes you think eh?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Funny you should mention that ninfan… I notice the link you’ve supplied fails to mention Ken Clarke is being investigated for further allegations of indecent assault of minors…

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5624/ken-clarke-police-investigate-second-claim-of-indecent-assault

mefty
    Free Member

Of particular note is mention of Wiltshire police

Alternatively, it could be because he lived in Salisbury.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Fair point, but in that case, why were the Wiltshire Police involved in the Jersey investigation?

mefty
    Free Member

Because Bergerac was otherwise engaged

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Funny you should mention that ninfan… I notice the link you’ve supplied fails to mention Ken Clarke is being investigated for further allegations of indecent assault of minors…

Which of course along with Ben Fellows’s acquittal yet again seriously undermines the claim of a “huge conspiracy by the entire system”.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Not really…

you only have to look at the cases of Jimmy Savile, Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan to show that there has been a culture of protection and cover up over several decades… failure to question Leon Brittan whilst he was alive suggests the cover up continues, but thanks to vigilant journalists, such cases are being exposed.

Jimmy Savile, Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan were all acquainted with one another and Keith Harding (Already mentioned on a previous page for being made head of the GCHQ freemason’s lodge in 2011, despite having a lifetime record for child abuse), a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange who ran a shop in Islington, which was notorious for abuse in care homes and linked to Jersey, as mentioned in the links in the Ted Heath post.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

there has been a culture of protection and cover up over several decades

Woah woah……….you’ve changed your tune a helluva lot.

That’s not what you were previously claiming..

You claimed that there was/is an establishment paedophile ring which is vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite.

I pointed out to you a long time ago that paedophilia was one of those crimes which people widely choose to ignore – they would rather not think or speak about it and simply brush it under the carpet while silently ignoring it and pretending it never happened.

I pointed out that this appalling attitude/culture is seen right across every level of society and institutions right down to ‘the family’.

You however were adamant that it was all down to an establishment paedophile ring which is apparently vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite.

Now as you see your theory unravel with every new arrest and conviction you are changing your tune and now claiming that it was merely down to a culture of protection and cover up, something which I think very few people would disagree with.

So what happened to the establishment paedophile ring which is apparently vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite ?

And which the Queen is apparently head of.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Who has authority over both the UK Home Office and Jersey?

While we’re at it, did you watch this trailer?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5zSVxx9JM[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So you’re sticking to your theory that this is all about an establishment paedophile ring which is vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite, and which the Queen is in charge of.

Despite another hole being shot through your theory the latest development concerning court cases and investigations.

And since you ask the question “Who has authority over both the UK Home Office and Jersey?” how about you explain in whose name do UK courts operate? Or who has “authority over” over UK courts as you like to say.

That’ll be the UK courts who are pursuing and convicting pedophiles btw, and who are under the authority of the UK pedophile master ringleader.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

How about all the VIP paedophiles who have escaped conviction and arrest for several decades?

This is the same resistance I’ve endured throughout~ for example, when I 1st mentioned Lord Mountbatten’s involvement, there was a great deal of toxicity.

Today’s revelations suggest there was a former PRIME MINISTER directly involved in abuse…

(as an aside, both of those characters are known to have spent time in the company of Jimmy Savile)

and yet you still seem desperate to take cheap shots, when throughout, I have done my damnedest to keep you informed.

mefty
    Free Member

I have done my damnedest to keep you informed.

How does that square with you telling everyone to do their own research?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Lead by example 😉

MoreCashThanDash

when I 1st mentioned Lord Mountbatten’s involvement, there was a great deal of toxicity.

Today’s revelations suggest there was a former PRIME MINISTER directly involved in abuse…

Because the former was very poorly thought through innuendo and conjecture targeted at a well respected public figure, and the latter involves a former prime minister who was always rumoured to be a bit “odd”?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So what are your thoughts on Lord Mountbatten (Prince Charles’ mentor, who introduced the Royals to Jimmy Savile in the 1960s, from which time until Jimmy Savile’s death in 2011, Savile and future king Charles were very close) and his involvement in Kincora, from where children were trafficked across the country to be sadistically abused?

Could it be that much of the respect nurtured for public figures comes from a bygone age, where we had far less access to information and far more trust in the establishment, which with every passing day is revealed to be more rotten?

ninfan
    Free Member

No, they suggest there was an allegation made

We don’t know who the alligators were, or whether they were crocodile.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Makes you think, doesn’t it?

(As an aside, if you can manage to make Earnest and Ninfan come together on a point, you just know you’re doing it wrong!)

Aims are admirable, methods are execrable.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well at least I have my aims… what exactly are your aims in all this?

Discredit and derail?

ninfan
    Free Member

See, as soon as CFH reveals that it’s the reptilians behind it all, you go all defensive!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Still not buying the lizard thing, but suit yourself…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well at least I have my aims… what exactly are your aims in all this?

Discredit and derail?

Part of the establishment coverup perhaps.

Privately educated Tory supporter…….seems a likely candidate.

Maybe Flashheart provides the stationery to Her Majesty’s pedophile ring? I’m sure they must need post-it notes to remind themselves to do stuff.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I also used to use the gym in Dolphin Square, as it was the closest to home at the time.

Makes you think, doesn’t it?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Makes you think that you have no interest in the topic, but want to distract others who might…

Many people have lived in and used the facilities at Dolphin Square over the years… does that make them all the types who would rape and murder kids?

Nope, but that doesn’t mean that those who did shouldn’t be investigated.

As an example of how there are still avenues not receiving sufficient investigation, let’s look at MP for New Forest East, Dr Julian Lewis:

Dr Julian Lewis was a pivotal player in VIP child abuse at Dolphin Square, putting the magazine Scallywag out of business, something he proudly declares on his own website

What he fails to mention in his self congratulatory piece is the mysterious disappearance of documents relating to Scallywag’s investigation into the VIP paedophile ring, after he purchased and seized the contents of Scallywag’s offices:

Subsequently, over a rent dispute which is still a matter of litigation, Dr. Julian Lewis, now Conservative MP for New Forest (East) but then deputy head of research at Conservative Central Office in Smith Square, managed to purchase the contents of our offices, which included all our files. It had been alleged that we owed rent, which we disputed, but under a court order the landlords were able to change the locks and seize our assets which included all our files, including those we had made on paedophiles. It was apparently quite legal, but it was most certainly a dirty trick.

All of a sudden very private information, some of it even privileged between ourselves and our lawyer during the John Major libel action, was being published in selected, pro-Conservative sections of the media.

Subsequently, during a court case initiated by Lewis, I was able in my defence to seek discovery of documents and asked to see the seized files. The paedophile papers were missing. This is a very great shame, because Sir Ronald Waterhouse certainly should have been aware of them.

Now of course, the fact that many prominent people were blatantly aware of this since at least last year makes it all the more sinister that he was appointed to the Privy Council on 30th of March this year!! in a meeting involving both Nick Clegg and William Hague… not only were both close associates of Leon Brittan, who has many allegations of sadistic paedophilia against him, also, Hague set up the Waterhouse Inquiry.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

Makes you think that you have no interest in the topic, but want to distract others who might…

Or an alternative thought is that your claims the Queen is the head of an establishment paedophile ring which is vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite is so ridiculous that it doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously.

Specially as you can’t even be bothered to explain why this alleged establishment paedophile ring is vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

All in good time…

in the meantime, you may want to refresh your memory with this:

Royal Family Member was investigated as part of Paedophile ring before investigation shut down

kimbers

Its a retired senior copper that’s come forward and said investigations into heath being a paedophile were suppressed

It doesn’t take a conspiracy network of VIP abusers from the queen down to be in a giant paedo ring to protect the abusers
    Its the culture of impunity enjoyed by politicians, celebrities and others in power that seems to have been pervasive that is a genuine concern.
    Knowledge of savilles activities was shared by the press, police even Thatcher’s office for decades while he continued to rape children

JHJs theories may sound wild but if 1 man can get away with abusing over 1000 victims inspite of apparent widespread knowledge of his activities who knows what the truth is

And still Cliff Richard is walking free !

squirrelking
    Free Member

Okay, winding it back a notch.

I don’t for one minute believe in any grand conspiracy involving funny hand shakes, royalty and Bin-Ladens nubile niece. What is believable is the mundane aspect – that there was a group of folk involved in activities so **** hideous that it would be in international embarrassment.

JHJ – can you, in one short post, give a reasonable explanation for a high establishment paedophilia ring being used as part of a control structure? Moreso when such a ring would require knowledge of its existence in order to exert control yet has avoided detection in its clandestine control activities for decades.

Cliff walking free? Last I checked innocent till proven guilty.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

LBC has picked up on the story of Leah McGrath Goodman, the journalist detained at Heathrow in 2011 who had her visa confiscated when it was mentioned she was investigating child abuse on Jersey

https://audioboom.com/boos/3433505-the-us-journalist-kicked-out-of-uk-for-investigating-ted-heath

Her account corroborates the allegations of Ted Heath taking children from Haut de la Garenne on yachts to be abused, with some never returning.

Jimmy Savile is also mentioned…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

JHJ – can you, in one short post, give a reasonable explanation for a high establishment paedophilia ring being used as part of a control structure?

I don’t pretend to fully understand such depravity, but basically, if you have key members of society, be they politicians, military leaders, media editors etc who can be blackmailed and manipulated, then you have a level of control which allows pre-planned agendas and strategies to be implemented with minimal obstruction.

To be fair, some of it is hard to grasp, but there is much to suggest there is ample truth.

This article goes quite in depth on the CIA side of things~ there may be some minor errors, but there is certainly significant truth:

http://isgp.nl/2009_11_In_brief_beyond_Dutroux_ties_to_US_CIA

the testimony of the victims is hard to comprehend, but there is significant documentation to back up their claims:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbhpRmsEq44[/video]

it also links to Nazi experiments, carried out at Auschwitz… several Nazi scientists were drafted into the CIA under Operation Paperclip

it’s worth noting that Allen Dulles, head of the CIA mentioned in the piece was a known associate of both Maurice Oldfield (went on to become head of MI6, mentioned as attending Kincora) and George Kennedy Young, (Became deputy head of MI6 and a key member of the Conservative Monday Club of which many members attended Elm Guest House)

ninfan
    Free Member

Right then – so, whats your take on the Orkney Satanic Abuse case then JHJ?

That showed all the signs of being true, a massive conspiracy was uncovered…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Not something I’ve studied in any detail…

Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 1,032 total)

The topic ‘"1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham"’ is closed to new replies.