140-150mm Forks Non Tapered

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted 140-150mm Forks Non Tapered

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 140-150mm Forks Non Tapered
  • njcisca

Hi I’m looking for some forks 140-150mm travel with a straight steerer and either 15mm axle or standard qr.
    My 120mm Reba Race forks will be up for grabs once I find something so open to swaps. They are in good condition just need more travel for my frame.
    Email in profile cheers.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Would you be interested in some U-Turn Lyrics? 110-160mm travel? 20mm Maxle so may not suit though.

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

Copy and paste from my ad the other week. Would be flexible on the price a tad:

White Bros Loop 650b or 26 fork. No spacers etc needed to make 650b. I’ve ran both and fitted a 2.4 onza ibex 650b with loads of clearance. White Bros built this fork to be 650b compatible – it’s not a fox bodge job or an afterthought.
    150mm travel, 15mm thru axel, can be spaced to 130mm or 140mm travel. In black. I’ve been running it since September and I’ve been really impressed with the performance v Rockshox and Fox. Ideally would like to keep hold of it and stick it on a new cotic soul, but can’t afford bits sat around at the moment. Great condition, stanchions all good, bit of cable rub on the crown and a couple of nicks in the lowers. A shortish 174mm on the steerer. I also have a crank bros headset I could throw in for the asking price – the lowest profile headset available for conventional 1 1/8th if head tube length is an issue.
    I bought used from flatout cycles in late September for £220 and they had been serviced prior to sale. I have the receipt.
    South Mancs/Cheshire/ or North Wales briefly at the end of the week.
    loamy23 at hotmail dot com

reynolds853

I’ve got a set of Rockshox Sektor RL forks in splendid condition. Only ridden 4 times. Lowered by bike shop to 140mm. Straight steerer, 15mm maxle. £220.00 posted to UK mainland address. Hell the’ll even come in the original box with spare seals and fork stand.

njcisca

Thanks for the offers so far. Would definitely have to be 15 through axle or qr for my hubs so that rules out the Lyrics unfortunately mangoridebike.
    The Loop and Sektor both sound nice but are probably worth more than I had budgeted for – was hoping for under £200 maybe for an older fork. I nothing else comes up I may consider spending a bit more as usual!
    Should aslo add that i’m on 26″ wheels.

Premier Icon gnusmas
    Subscriber

I have sent you an email, not sure if you have seen it or not? Was this morning.

scant

fox float rlc 150mm, 1 1/8 ahead. 15QR. £200posted.

email me direct for more info

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

Forget to include the price in my ad. I’d do the loops for £169 posted if that helps.

njcisca

Forget to include the price in my ad. I’d do the loops for £169 posted if that helps.

Thanks thats a good price but I’ve just measured my steerer and I’ll need at least 200mm. Sorry I should have done that at the beginning.

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

No shakes bud 🙂

Rscott

I have some 2007 pikes 454.

Dual Air, Uturn 100-140mm new seals allround, but have the usual seap from the motion control, never caused any issues.

Id onlybe asking £100 posted as they do have scratches all over the lowers and the 20mm maxel is a little worn but works.

which would leave you loads of change for a nice new front wheel

Hi have these for sale just fiished complete refurb new stanchions, bushes, low fiction seals 140mm standard qr Vanilla R very simple and bomb proof. tight and working as new.

WP_20140807_17_10_03_Smart

contact mike.regensuspension@gmail.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘140-150mm Forks Non Tapered’ is closed to new replies.