Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • 13thfloor, CX frenzy – it's the Edinburgh Wednesday Night lycra fun plan
  • Kit
    Free Member

I didn’t see it in the workshop

Darn tootin’ ye didn’t!

GROW UP AND GET YOURSELF A JOB!!!

So I can pay your pension? Nae chance 😉

Northwind

I think I should count myself out, the biking gods aren’t smiling on me- just took my rigid out for a spin around the block to make sure the chain device is fitted right, and rolled the front tyre right off the rim literally 2 feet after I got off the driveway and landed in the middle of the road :mrgreen: Ow. Still, if you’re going to hurt yourself you should make it funny I reckon.

druidh
    Free Member

Pics or it didn’t happen!!

pixelmix
    Free Member

Cheers TBC

Hmm so is it Mojo tomorrow then or CX again?

Tis indeed the question on everyone’s lips. Although more accurately the question on my lips is Anthem or CX-ified Inbred. Can a SS Inbred outrun Edimbra’s finest characters? Decisions, decisions.

Northwind

I didn’t have the video camera on, doh! I landed about 10 feet from where I broke my hip, that driveway be cursed, CURSED!1!!

mustard
    Free Member

Mojo!

Hoping to make it if my audit is done on time, just gotta get home and swap bikes. I’m feeling the need to get out on the bouncy bike.

6 or half past then, eh?

ojom
    Free Member

Bouncy it is then. even if it’s mincecoretothemax. Makes for good resistance training. Me n Mustard will show you noobs how much heat we are packin’.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Knobbly tyres then?

sharki
    Free Member

Lycra longs, no backpack and gearless coming at ya…
    Pretty fly for a white guy,.

druidh
    Free Member

Never mind all that.
    which pub?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Pub? With all the lycra is must be CC Blooms

mustard
    Free Member

Canny Mann – I’m sure they’d love a bunch of bikers in there, being so welcoming an all!

On a more serious note; Cloisters is a good bet for an ale if we’re ending up Bruntsfieldish or the Caley Sample Rooms ‘cos it’s my local 😀

Kunstler

God I miss Edinburgh.

13thfloormonk

Sorry guys, was out defining terms on my current ‘relationship’ last night. 😕

There are many roots and little jumpy bits, plus some mud, along the way, so I’d recommend an MTB to be honest. I’m taking mine.

pixelmix
    Free Member

6.30pm at the shop again?

ojom
    Free Member

uh huh. thats the ticket.

Garry_Lager

I’ll try and join ye tonight if that’s OK. I work at KB, so I’ll just look for you on the trails I think.

Where do you envisage the initial penetration of the tail system? Bottom of Blackford Hill by the lake from the sound of Iain’s description? If I miss you then nae bother.

pixelmix
    Free Member

initial penetration of the tail system

😯

You meant “trail system” right?

13thfloormonk

…still not much better really!

But yes, initial penetration shall be by the duck pond, with the gradual steppy climb alongside the wall to the observatory, then the grassy climb to the summit. When will you be there GL?

Garry_Lager

Just before 7 I guess, if you’re coming direct across toon from the Bike Chain. Be about 25 mins for ye?

13thfloormonk

Had planned a diversionary lap around Arthur’s Seat, through Hunter’s Bog, down to the Pollock Roundabouts, and then back around on some cheeky singletrack at the edge of the park. Can you do 7:30?

Garry_Lager

Yes, no problem.

druidh
    Free Member

13thfloormonk – Member

There are many roots and little jumpy bits, plus some mud, along the way, so I’d recommend an MTB to be honest. I’m taking mine.

Hey well, with the Marathons on the Onion it looks like I’ll be taking an early bath 😉

Enjoy!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

It looks like I’ll be able to make this one 🙂 See you at TBC for 6:30.

Ron

13thfloormonk

Yo.

Whose Blackburn pump did I end up with in my rucsac, Sharki’s?

sharki
    Free Member

Yes Ian. Mine 🙂
    Pop it the tbc if your passing.

13thfloormonk

Will do!

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘13thfloor, CX frenzy – it's the Edinburgh Wednesday Night lycra fun plan’ is closed to new replies.