Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 130mm fork
  • mogrim

What’s the best 130mm fork for around 350GBP these days? Not too bothered about remote lock outs, travel adjust or other things that can go wrong… It’s replacing a borked Vanilla RLC from many years back.

26″ wheel, 1 1/8 steerer, old style QR (not maxle or whatever)

Suggestions?

flap_jack
    Free Member

and with canti lugs too, please

Keva
    Free Member

There’s an Ex Demo bike DT Swiss EXM 130mm on Chain Reaction that might be worth looking at if it’s your cup of tea.

RRP£699 reduced to £329. I run them on my Ti456 and think it’s a great fork, light, stiff, responsive.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=88309

saladdodger
    Free Member

look at second hand I got a set of 130/85 mmm U/turn coil revelations off this forum reciently for £130
    Much smoother than my dual air revs

batman11
    Free Member

Check outa the forsale bit there’s a guy on there now selling a cotic bfe called greengrassmtb he has a set of dtswiss130 I think he’s looking to sell worth an ask.
    Bats.

empy
    Free Member

I picked up QR Revelations RCT3 1 1/8 from Winstanleys that I spaced down to 130. Cost £230 – 2012 was the last year you could get them QR though, so best pick one up quick!

campfreddie
    Free Member

i just picked up a pair of exm 130’s for the wife’s 5-spot build (qr, 220mm steerer, white) from ebay … absolutely mint condition… got them for £200.00 posted.

very pleased indeed.

on the basis of just the service intervals, the dt swiss forks have everything else nipped in the bud… dt swiss are cheaper in the long term (i wish my fox rlc’s on my yeti could boast that!)

mogrim

Cheers for the suggestions, will look into them.

skids
    Free Member

Rockshox Revelation

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

x-fusion velvet off ebay?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘130mm fork’ is closed to new replies.