Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)
  • 112mph
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Did you all go to bed and genuinely wake up raging about this?

Nope.
    I’ll always give someone the benefit of the doubt (as we all make mistakes) but my patience wears thin if they continue to be consistently outspoken arrogant idiot for more than, say, a couple of years!
    I’ll feel like a winner if I get an apology but somehow I think that, true to form, this will be ignored.
    😉

ransos
    Free Member

@ranos ..yep..the whole of the time I was typing it ..😉

If you need to resort to etymology in order to justify an obvious insult, then it’s time to stop and have a think.

bensales
    Free Member

I think the thread has reached…

hodgynd
    Free Member

Ranos ..thanks for the advice..I will try to bear that in mind should the need arise again ( and then promptly dismiss it and write what the hell I want )
    Thanks

cdoc
    Free Member

Is there any chance that we could start using the PM system for awesome comments, personal sniping , epic comebacks and general insults, please?

No problem with discussion and argument, but far to many threads seem to descend into personal spats, discouraging further consideration of the original point.

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyway, back to driving

Rule #2: if another road user looks erratic give them room.

Always give people room. The point about being erratic is that it’s unpredictable so you never know when anyone’s going to do something silly.

slowoldman

Rule #2: if another road user looks erratic give them room.

I missed Rule #1. Was it “Drive as though all other road users are idiots”?

whitestone
    Free Member

Rule #1 is “Don’t be a dick”! Obviously broken on a regular basis 😉

@molgrips
    – indeed, maybe I should have written: “Give them more room”.

squirrelking
    Free Member

@perchypanther
      yeah, you’re right. I just don’t suffer fools gladly and wasn’t prepared to let that utter guff slide. There are no winners here but I’d rather make a fool of myself than let that twunt try to do it for me.
    perchypanther
    Free Member

It wasn’t aimed at you particularly.

It was for all the petulant man-babies. 😉

ransos
    Free Member

Ranos ..thanks for the advice..I will try to bear that in mind should the need arise again ( and then promptly dismiss it and write what the hell I want )
    Thanks

That would be entirely in keeping.

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘112mph’ is closed to new replies.