• This topic has 66 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by aussieswede-spam.
Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • £107 million on Euro millions tonight
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

If youv’e ever driven to Ft William from the south you may have noticed a house on the shore of Loch Linnhe, just past the Onich Hotel, that has views down the Loch towards Mull, Well If I won I’d knock on their door & ask how much they wanted for it.
    I’d also have somewhere in Canadia, Bahamas, Alps etc etc!

thegreatape
    Free Member

My friends live in that house esselgruntfuttock, if you mean the one immediately next to the hotel.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

10,700,000,000 penny sweets.

donsimon
    Free Member

Let’s see. Firstly I’d spend some money on a phone call to work to tell them not to expect me in ever again.

Maybe not that easy. 😥 I had a student who mysteriously disappeared one day, desk abandoned and not a word. His father, we believe, won 85m€ a few weeks ago, still had to go into to work and finish off some HR related stuff.

For me, I’d buy Fontmoss whichever bloody phone he wanted and pay for the most expensive fully loaded contract with unlimited upgrades, for life. 😈

joao3v16
    Free Member

I’m wondering, do more people buy a lottery ticket on a Rollover week, despite winning the jackpot being no more likely? … if so: ?????

Onzadog
    Free Member

If I won, I wouldn’t let it change me. I’d still be in work the next day, commuting on the bus with my sandwiches. 😉

gonefishin
    Free Member

I’m wondering, do more people buy a lottery ticket on a Rollover week, despite winning the jackpot being no more likely? … if so: ?????

It’s not that illogical; a larger prize with the same probability of winning. What’s wrong with that?

Caher

I’d pay someone to push my bike home tonight as i just do not fancy the 25m slog. Oh well.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

tickets bought, even if i do win i’ll still be in work next week (pay day tuesday so cant miss that)

would be taking a year off to “drop off the grid” and figure out what to be doing with my life, would travel during that year see bits of the world.

but long term would pay off all debt for my family and close friends, big lump to a worthy charity (one of the small ones)
    House out in the rockies
    House in NYC to be close to family

and then just become a ski / bike bum for the rest of my days

would like to become a qualified bike / ski instructor and then offer lessons for free to folk that normally couldnt afford to get into the sport

CharlieMungus
    Free Member
    trail_rat
    Free Member

i would be a dissapearer……

load up me bike and just fack off for a while.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’d buy Rangers and Celtic and force them to amalgamate

Sooo unimaginative. Buy them, then change the strips, let’s say one in pink, one in lilac. Change the names, let’s say IMGAY FC and IPREFERSHEEP FC. They can keep their religious affiliations, but the change every so often, not every week, just randomly. And the team mascots will be the pope and the queen, but they’ll swap places from time to time as well, but not at the same time as the religious affiliation. And season tickets will cost £150000 each, but will be forfeit if you refuse certain key tasks, like pledging alliance to the rainbow Alliance or singing and dancing to YMCA or In The Navy on the centre spot at half time. no make that stripping, whilst singing and dancing.

imnotverygood

Dunno why you lot are all fantasizing about this, because I’m the one who is gonna win it. & if I do I’ll not be letting on 😈

plumber
    Free Member

Build an off grid lakeside property in Nelson BC, buy a nice apartment in Vancouver and a nice house in Whistler. Land rover defender and a maserati quattroporte. Maybe buy a bike shop as a hobby.

Nearly but this

Build an off grid lakeside property in Nelson BC, buy a nice apartment in Revelstoke and a nice house in Squamish. Impreza and a shit truck for bikes n boards. Maybe buy a bike/board shop as a hobby.

Ring my brother and tell him to quit work we’re off on a road trip

Pay Brandt to get those piglets delivered quicker

Drive up and down the road from Pemberton to Kamloops – a lot

and travel

wingnuts

I’d still be overdrawn at the end of the month!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’d make sure the company i work for can pay the bestest ever CTO in the world ensuring my colleagues have plenty of moneys to keep them happy into the future. i’d dip my finger into the running of the company too, inbetween riding copious amounts of bike, skiing and climbing. i’d also purchase an office.

i’d buy my dad the best glider possible, my mum the most plush violin ever, and i’d make sure my sis can quit being a doctor so she can set up her wedding photography business. i guess i’d pay off the odd student debt here and there.

i’d also become an angel investor to make sure i have an income into the future, for when i’ve spanked all the winnings on bikes (and gliders, CTOs, violins and photography crap).

i’d buy my colleague an ipad.

and i’d get me a patagonia softshell.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Pay off my debts, buy somewhere to live, and give the rest to charities. It would be horrible burden otherwise.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My friends live in that house esselgruntfuttock, if you mean the one immediately next to the hotel.

It’s a few hundred yards past the hotel & right on the loch, has a little jetty thingy as well, fair sized place.

If It’s the same one, find out how much they want for it just in case eh, to save me knocking on the door. 😆

Taz

Free bike of choice for the first 20 replies on STW

Repeat periodically & randomly

Also need some new T-shirts

woody2000

aussieswede – you sound a lot like the “foreign guys” from Family Guy 😀

Yes friend.

Harry_the_Spider

hookers

Kuco

Take care of family then a long holiday in Canada and think about where i’ll live and what i’ll do. About the only luxury I think i’ll treat myself to straight away is a custom built Ti road bike.

One thing I would like to do with that sort of money is help sponsor a couple of up and coming athletes every year to help out with travel, accomodation and race fees.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Oh yes, I know the one you mean. They tell me that some Germans own that one.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

This one here on the right of the picture. I know the loch’s sloping but the tide was coming in.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Yes that one. Very nice it is too.

Rosss
    Free Member

Buy a forest, Build the UK’s best trail centre only for STW users.

grantway
    Free Member

I would have bought Two mountains in Wales and made mad Downhill and wicked
    Single track double run tracks including cable cars to get up without cycling up !

One day

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘£107 million on Euro millions tonight’ is closed to new replies.