Viewing 28 posts - 201 through 228 (of 228 total)
  • 10 weeks AND 10KG to Loose (1st 8lbs in oldmoney) Anyone fancy a challenge?
  • lagerfanny
    Free Member

Count me in,
    I'm 5'8'' & bang on 14st. My challange is to lose 2st in 10 weeks. Oh and pack up the roll ups too!
    I'm aware of the difficulty but am a stubborn bugger & have a stronger urge to be quicker up the hills, lol

spacemonkey

Lost 2-3lbs by end of last week and all was well … but now I'm back to only 1lb down 🙁 even though I did a 2hr 30 miler on Fri night and a 3hr 45 miler last night. Must have been the two BBQs, 3 bottles of wine and numerous beers inbetween (which wouldn't have happened if we didn't have family staying at the time – honest guv).

Will be out again tomorrow and then hopefully doing a 4hr stint on the SDW on Sat (from Devils Dyke if anyone cares to join).

toys19
    Free Member

ding dong, its been a week and I've lost a kilo!

Diawl
    Free Member

Jamie,
    yep, every vegetable in sight, except corn which is, apparently, a grain. I did have a baked spud with my steak on Saturday as I did a barbecue. Tonight's meal was prawns and mussels with peppers, beansprouts and cherry tomatoes with a little Thai red curry paste. The good thing is I feel really full for ages after and also have a lot more energy.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hmm. Might have to pull the trigger on the book then, as always handy to have something you can read on the loo 8)

Diawl
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

Cheers for the link mate. I reckon the hardest meal to cut carbs from is going to be brekkie. Porridge is just so perfect dagnammit!

Diawl
    Free Member

Omelettes rock for brekkie! They only take minutes to prepare, and seconds to eat in my case 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I may be sick of eggs after a week 😉

toys19
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

Cheers for the link mate. I reckon the hardest meal to cut carbs from is going to be brekkie. Porridge is just so perfect dagnammit!

I have smoothies, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and organic soya milk yummy.

Jamie
    Free Member

I was looking into this option. May have to get a blender/food processor methinks.

toys19
    Free Member

I use a hand blender, you can get em for next to fack all.

Jamie
    Free Member

Amazon linky to a decent one?

andy7t2
    Free Member

still 89 kilos but happy as i've stopped putting weight on, 4kg in 8 weeks since i stopped smoking. Hopefully start losing next week

Ti29er
    Free Member

After a w/end of riding, I'm having a late / mid morning breakfast including oven chips (you know, the big fat ones we all so like!) and I've taken to snacking on some rather yummy Bombay mix and cashew nuts!
    😉

AndrewBF
    Free Member

88 today. Back to square one. But then again, haven't been out on the bike all week, and have been to a wedding and reception and other stuff 🙁

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Bit the bullet and ordered the Primal Blueprint tonight.
    Been dabbling with the program for a while, but going for it properly from tomorrow.

Tiger6791

Hmmmm, might be the re-kick start needed

igm

toys19 – Member
    Jamie – Member

When did fruit stop having carbs?

Swiftacular
    Free Member

My weight loss is on target, but think it's massively exercise led, last time I completely cut out potatos and bread I lost a stone in just over a month, so in for a penny….

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Fruit has carbs, just a tiny amount compared to grains.

maxray
    Free Member

So how are you all doing? I am about 8 lb less but have plateued due to various celebrations involving beer, still aiming to shed another 8 by august.

andy7t2
    Free Member

down to 88.5 so not the two kilos i was hoping for but feel much better and belt size reducing so happy

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I weighed in at 5 kg down, but think that was spurious (not my own scales), as now I'm home, my scales show me 3kg down.

speshstumpyworks
    Free Member

I weighed 145.5kg in October and now weigh in at 100kg having eaten around 530 cals per day.Super extreme but I was super fat.
    Climbing Kili on the 25th of June for charity and still want to loose another 3kg or so.
    I had lost a lot of muscle as well as fat especially from my arms and legs and have worked hard over the last few months building up my muscle tone and stamina too.
    Good effort by all and keep up the hard work. I am a changed man and do not ever want to go back to being a blimp again.

Jamie
    Free Member

Swift – Member
    Bit the bullet and ordered the Primal Blueprint tonight.

Likewise, got it for £11.43 from bookdepository. Going to read it over the World Cup period then go full bore Mid-July.

Tiger6791

I weighed 145.5kg

I hope you are very tall 😆

Good work to get to 100kg, that's bloody brilliant

Tiger6791

Oh sod it, just bought it aswell, and "Time Crunched Cyclist"

Viewing 28 posts - 201 through 228 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘10 weeks AND 10KG to Loose (1st 8lbs in oldmoney) Anyone fancy a challenge?’ is closed to new replies.