10 ways to be a dick on facebook
Set up a profile with the tag line LØØk @ ME I ist Amaze.
– Model pose profile pic standard
– Make sure you eat out at least five days of the week, ok seven
– Post pics/selfies of every meal and drink (extra points for massive elaborate firework cocktails) you have with GPS links to your whereabouts
– Selfies in various outfits, fancy dress (today I’m sexy cat meeeowww) and make up that only took you a few minutes to sort
– Tattoo your body from head to toe, obviously post videos of it being done
– Be outraged about everything, especially animal rights, save the cockroaches please, not really only the cute furry ones with doe eyes that make good pets
– Post pics and vidoes of all your days out escape rooms, trampoline land, Chill Factor that kind of thing
– Repost self affirming/life affirming/rousing quotes, self help brothers and sisters I feel your pain
– Handbag dog pics, lots of, awww so cute she can’t breath coz of inbreeding
– Get at least one nordic letter in your name
– Any celebrity that dies you are a fan of “I no u ok hun just had a moment too”
– Pretend you are not stalking other peoples lives
– Videos of you taking the bins out
– Pics of your many credit card bills
– Endoscope selfie of your bowels.
Ok the last three are bants, shits and giggles.Posted 3 months agospooky_b329Member
Interesting about any reaction (including angry) making Facebook serve more of that content. Gives a different angle to changing the simple ‘like’ button…they played it as demand from users, but really they just want to increase interaction as you are unlikely to ‘give a like’ to bad news or a story that is relevant but gets your back up.
Have to admit though, I did block (or turn off notifications) for STW and Dirt Digglers. Although I’ve just checked and STW notifications seem to be on again, however perhaps its worked out I don’t like them as my feed isn’t currently flooded with five year old stories 🙂Posted 3 months ago
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.