Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • 10 ways to be a dick on facebook
  • leffeboy

But, but, an algorithm did it and ran away sir

bearnecessities

It’s the first digit of your phone number that matters.

0 = you bang your head against the wall at practically everything that exists on social media

1 = you’re digitally dyslexic

2 = I can’t believe you’re still reading

3 = check Facebook

sirromj

one way to make a crap thread more like.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Singletrack’s editorial number ends in 9.
    Advertising ends in 5.

Just sayin’…

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Set up a profile with the tag line LØØk @ ME I ist Amaze.

– Model pose profile pic standard
    – Make sure you eat out at least five days of the week, ok seven
    – Post pics/selfies of every meal and drink (extra points for massive elaborate firework cocktails) you have with GPS links to your whereabouts
    – Selfies in various outfits, fancy dress (today I’m sexy cat meeeowww) and make up that only took you a few minutes to sort
    – Tattoo your body from head to toe, obviously post videos of it being done
    – Be outraged about everything, especially animal rights, save the cockroaches please, not really only the cute furry ones with doe eyes that make good pets
    – Post pics and vidoes of all your days out escape rooms, trampoline land, Chill Factor that kind of thing
    – Repost self affirming/life affirming/rousing quotes, self help brothers and sisters I feel your pain
    – Handbag dog pics, lots of, awww so cute she can’t breath coz of inbreeding
    – Get at least one nordic letter in your name
    – Any celebrity that dies you are a fan of “I no u ok hun just had a moment too”
    – Pretend you are not stalking other peoples lives
    – Videos of you taking the bins out
    – Pics of your many credit card bills
    – Endoscope selfie of your bowels.

Ok the last three are bants, shits and giggles.

brassneck

I’m more annoyed that once again i’m reminded in didnt get into the best beards of glentress 7 despite being better than half of them.

U OK Hun?

To be fair that’s way more deserving than most FB sympathy hunts 😀

CountZero

I think the last time I used or looked at Fb was around four months ago, just don’t have the time, possibly because there was a ‘Person You Might Know’ pic popped up of someone I hadn’t seen for twenty-one years, and she’s now living with me.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Louise?

spooky_b329

Interesting about any reaction (including angry) making Facebook serve more of that content. Gives a different angle to changing the simple ‘like’ button…they played it as demand from users, but really they just want to increase interaction as you are unlikely to ‘give a like’ to bad news or a story that is relevant but gets your back up.

Have to admit though, I did block (or turn off notifications) for STW and Dirt Digglers. Although I’ve just checked and STW notifications seem to be on again, however perhaps its worked out I don’t like them as my feed isn’t currently flooded with five year old stories 🙂

AlexSimon

my feed isn’t currently flooded with five year old stories

Really!? That’s some facebook-fu that is.

At least with STW you can hover the link and see the date in the URL 🙂

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    … a ‘Person You Might Know’ pic popped up of someone I hadn’t seen for twenty-one years, and she’s now living with me.

New basement coming in handy then?

RustySpanner

If it’s Kate Bush then I’m both jealous and impressed.
    🙂

Hearty congrats and good luck to you both CZ.

AlexSimon

I’m just waiting for the “Names of people who deserve a new bike – (image with 10 common names)” post.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘10 ways to be a dick on facebook’ is closed to new replies.