• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 10% off on CRC all weekend
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

On in-stock items only 🙂 and 🙁

Ooh thanks.
    Time to buy the Stan’s Sealant I forgot last time they did a 10% off.

I just thought I’d check the price on Wiggle and they’ve got a 15% off £50 or 20% off £100 at the moment too.

1nten5e
    Free Member

Doh!!!…had almost 200 quid of stuff delivered today 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Agh just received a whole new drivetrain ordered from Merlin earlier this week 😡

Taz

Is there a code for this or is it automatic at time of checkout?

Thanks

I can see it on the front page without logging in, so I guess it’s there for everyone and is automatically applied at the check out.

nickwatson
    Free Member

It’s automatic. Just saved myself an extra £16.20 – 10% discount is on top of any other savings.

psychle
    Free Member

Don’t forget Quidco (or the like) for an extra 4% back as well 🙂

I was just about to order some stuff from Wiggle when I noticed the discount wasn’t as much as I was expecting.
    It’s not 10 or 20% off the basket total, its off the list price.
    I’m already getting 12% off as a platinum customer, so it’s nowhere near as good a deal as it looks.

dobo
    Free Member

what graham said, please click on the T&C’s on the site for an explanation
    still some bargins to be had though with the trial basket i had i still could not explain why i was only £8 discount

gooutdoors have %20 off some lines this weekend too, web only

markinoxon
    Free Member

Grrr…new forks delivered today! If I beg do you reckon they’ll credit my account with 10% of the value?

fbk
    Free Member

Grrr…new forks delivered today! If I beg do you reckon they’ll credit my account with 10% of the value?

I had that last year – 2 days after I ordered some forks they had another 10% off everything weekend. I sent them a grovelling email asking if they’d give me a voucher or something for at least some of the difference. They ignored the email so I sent the forks back, re-ordered and still saved around £25.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘10% off on CRC all weekend’ is closed to new replies.