08 Yeti 303 and matching 08 Fox 40s

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 08 Yeti 303 and matching 08 Fox 40s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 08 Yeti 303 and matching 08 Fox 40s
  • Premier Icon tooFATtoRIDE
    Subscriber

Hi

For sale here:
    08 medium Yeti 303 with absolutely lovely RS Vivid shock. The RRP for the frame is now GBP3500 and it comes with Fox, which is miles away from the quality of RS Vivid.
    Frameset comes with black Chris King headset.

08 Fox 40 forks with matching white/turquoise lowers, absolutely mint, maybe a scratch or two, deal comes with a spare Fox 40 lowers, taken from the brand new fox40 forks. Absolutely beautiful, matches the Yeti 303 frame like a dream, just stick fox40 decals (I was never bothered to do so) and hey presto – the most unique combination you are going to see.

Also included:
    Sunline All Mountain stem (mint, absolutely beautiful), Thomson Elite seatpost (no further comments needed, we all know it is piece of art), Charge Spoon white saddle (again, colour matching in full swing), MRP G2 chainguide (well, not much to say, it always worked perfectly) and 08 Shimano Saint 165mm crankset (pedal spacers included).

With the current prices getting out of control, RRP on all the above would easily pass 5 grand so get yourself a bargain.

All the above for 2500 GBP. No swaps, money is what I need.

Cash on collection or paypal as a “gift” only. If you want to inspect it, let me know but the whole set is absolutely mint.

Genuine reason for sale, lost my job so need cash until I find the next one.

Bargain at 2500GBP.

Pics:

xiphon

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You can’t sell the beast!!

I can vouch for the seller (he’s my regular riding buddy!), it’s in pristine condition cosmetic AND mechanical condition, and not seen much use at all.

Ali

Premier Icon tooFATtoRIDE
    Subscriber

Man,

This is just beginning, more things will need to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘08 Yeti 303 and matching 08 Fox 40s’ is closed to new replies.