Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 07 Honda CBR125 Repsol- how much and good?
  • hora
    Free Member

It’s a private sale, owned from new by one person and a private sale. Is this a good first bike and how much would you think would be fair to pay for it?

trail_rat
    Free Member

it wont fit you.

RustyMac

lol @ t_r

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Spend the money on doing direct access instead then get a real bike (if they still have that route of course!!).

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Good bike, hondas are fairly bulletproof but I would look for signs of accident damage and droppage. Repsols are usually bought by (but not always, might just be where I live) teenagers with “Pedrosa Complex”, ragging the nuts off it, challenging everyone to a race and trying to get the knee down when they don’t have a Moto GP pit crew or the necessary skills.

Usual stuff, smoke, a tendency to go sideways when pointing straight on, rattling and does it have a V5?

For a first bike though, i would go for a CBF125

hora
    Free Member

Yes, everything. It’s a Police officer so trustworthy. I’ve been mulling the DA route over, there’s a big wait for theory, tests etc for quite a while at the moment. I need a new cbt anyway for DA and would it hurt to ride a 125 in the meantime thatd probably hold most it’s value at a resale?

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Police officer trustworthy? Not being negative to the boys in blue but I have a few acquaintices in the force and they are all from the normal range of human beings

andyl
    Free Member

Firs thing that came to mind:

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Very good little bike, reliable owned one from new from 2005-2008 when it got wrote off by some moron in a car. Did 35,000 trouble free miles. If it still has the oe irc tyres bin them they are lethal in the wet and replace with Pirelli mt75 or Bridgestone bt45.
    They are small but very nimble. Built in Thailand.

Don’t get a cbf built in India, they rust at the slightest hint of rain, the tyre size is stupid so you have a choice of one tyre continue go which are pants.

Also consider the Yamaha ybr 125 or Hyosung gt125

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘07 Honda CBR125 Repsol- how much and good?’ is closed to new replies.