Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • šŸ Tweedlove Tenduro- whoā€™s racing??šŸ
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Five stages, how tough can it be šŸ˜‚

BoardinBob

Have they released the stage info? The section 11 closure signs at the Golfie suggested New York New York, Repeat Offender and Flat White as the stages on that side

mtnboarder

Looked like repeat offender, community service and spanner to me, and mast to hydro via ho chi min and zoom or bust at gt is also in

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tracey

Abigale was but a broken leg last weekend has put an end to the rest of the season.

smogmonster

Yep Iā€™ll be there. Surviving ā€“ I wouldnā€™t call what I do ā€˜racingā€™

euain

Similar to Smogmonster. Iā€™ll be riding and hopefully surviving. Racing, not so much.

LD
    Free Member

MiniLDā€¦.as long as PCR comes back negativešŸ¤ž

poah
    Free Member

Street Pigeon will have the preview out on Wednesday. Will be a tough day.

lucky7500

Iā€™ll be racing as well. Be surprised if the course is released much before the weekend. Tweedlove tend to release pretty close to the event to avoid people coming up early doing multiple practice days.

dc1988

Iā€™ve been riding there this weekend, itā€™ll be wild if they are using some of the stages suggested above

matt_outandabout

Eldest_oab is racing, heā€™s on black Rocky Mountain, likely going bloody fast..

LD
    Free Member

Do they put section 11 closures online in advance? I can only find stuff covering King and Queen.

fathomer

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the course, so I can see where I canā€™t ride. Third time Iā€™ve been to valley this year and purley by coincidence, Tweedlove have had an Enduro on every time šŸ™‚

mtnboarder

Do they put section 11 closures online in advance? I can only find stuff covering King and Queen.

They seem to appear a bit later, the physical ones have been up for about a week now

rhyswainwright

Iā€™ll be there! Heading up for Friday afternoon practice.

Iā€™m expecting an e-mail with some course info any dayā€¦

LD
    Free Member

Rider notes out. Stage 5 blind.
    Looks like a long course but not a huge climb total. 3 forests?
    Actually itā€™s just that far from Peebles to Golfie and back.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Just joining dots but stage 1 might be Inners as the uplift will run on the Friday (but going to Ae Saturday and Sunday according to their FB) and 5 might be GT as there is a race there on Saturday?

bigfoot
    Free Member

at least iā€™m not riding seeded like the last time the ride from peebles to innerliethen was in the route. it was hard work coming back with a time limit to get up to the last stage.
    this time itā€™ll be a steady pedal chatting with mates.

militantmandy
    Free Member

From my travels and chats recently, I would say

Looked like repeat offender, community service and spanner to me, and mast to hydro via ho chi min and zoom or bust at gt is also in

This is likely to be pretty spot on. Thatā€™s pretty chill apart from Spanner to be fair.

bigfoot
    Free Member

hope spanner is in, done 2 races that have used it and loved it. 2 mates who have ridden it, one like me loves it, the other hates it

mark88

Iā€™m not familiar with the trail names, but from the above is the suggestion 2 in Glentress and 3 in Golfie?

If thatā€™s right, presumably Glentress is 1 and 5, with 1 being open for Saturday practice only?

Booked on inners uplift Friday so looks like Saturday is going to be a big day!

poah
    Free Member

Pigeonā€™s preview

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

GT stage a bit disappointing but hoping they add fire, slime and other stuff to spice it up.

Only ridden Spanner once and not sure how I feel about trying to do it fast, but happy to try!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I predict a few crashes tomorrow and a lot of tired riders. Going to be intresting and rain overnightā€¦

Northwind

Whatā€™s the GT stage? Iā€™m guessing something off the mast since thatā€™s pretty much the only way that riding back from innerleithen to GT makes sense?

speedstar

Lol nope Daveā€™s trail basically as far as I can see! Spanner is itā€™s usual frisky self though

mtnboarder

Its Fort/Happy Ending- the same as the final stage of the British Champs 2018.

speedstar

Sorry, mtnboarder is right. Donā€™t remember it being too technical? I had to sack of doing Community Service for family care so no chance of walking stage 5! Wouldnā€™t make any difference tbh

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ouch, that was a hard day. Enjoyed 1+3, 4 was tough and not that keen on 2/5 personally. Punched many a tree this weekend, one crash today and a shoulder barge but 26/100 or so in my catagory so happy enough!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ā€˜šŸ Tweedlove Tenduro- whoā€™s racing??šŸā€™ is closed to new replies.