- 7 Download
- 1.75 MB File Size
- March 8, 2016 Create Date
Chrome users: There's a known issue that may throw up an error when trying to download this file. We recommend using Safari instead.
Tip: Navigate to this page using your device if possible. Click the download link above and follow the instructions on your device.
Alternatively, if you know the unique email address of your Kindle device/account then you can download the file to your computer and send it directly to your device as an email attachment. You can also connect your Kindle to your computer via the USB cable and directly add this file to your devices documents folder.
Look at that cover - dust! Remember that? The state that mud returns to for a couple of weeks a year? Ah...dust...warm golden sunshine...evening rides...it's coming… Spring is coming! And so is Issue 104 - so make sure you order a copy now and get yourself a bunch of inspiration and interest to get your legs a-twitching and wanting to ride.
Hans Rey – No Way? Yes Way! 30 years as a sponsored bike rider. Hans must be doing something right. We chat over burgers and beer.
Bike Test: Hardcore Hardtails – We test three examples of that very British of bike categories: the long forked hardtail, with bikes from Ritchey, Onza and Chromag.
Classic Calderdale – Sim ponders our need to name trails and places on a guided tour of Singletrack’s own home trails.
Trail helmets – 12 (count them!) trail helmets ridden and rated.
Early Rider – a profile of a company that’s making kids’ bikes cool again
Nepal – Spectacular views and bikepacking courtesy of Miranda Murphy, Todd Weselake and Steve Shannon.
Joe Barnes – A profile of enduro racer, former downhill racer and Dude of Hazzard Joe Barnes
And in our supplementary section, available to Subscribers or through our shop and network of Premier Dealers - but not on the Newsstand:
Shimano: behind the blue veil – Chipps goes to Japan (and Singapore) to see what makes this very private company tick.
Retro Bikes – Were the good old days better, or just different? Warning: may contain pictures of alarming outfits.
Go on, get it ordered, you know you want to!
As well as all that, subscribers get:
- Access to digital versions of every issue of Singletrack we've ever published via our mag archive
- eBook versions of the wordy bits of each issue
- eBooks of collected columns and travel features
- Unlimited access to our reviews section
- A dedicated Premier Members' iOS app to tell you where your nearest Premier bike shop is and the exclusive deals they offer
- Free entries in our regular online, but exclusive to subscribers, competitions
- Our sincere appreciation for helping keep the UK's finest independent bike mag doing what we do