- Download 22
- File Size 1.83 MB
- Create Date February 19, 2017
Chrome users: There's a known issue that may throw up an error when trying to download this file. We recommend using Safari instead.
Tip: Navigate to this page using your device if possible. Click the download link above and follow the instructions on your device.
Alternatively, if you know the unique email address of your Kindle device/account then you can download the file to your computer and send it directly to your device as an email attachment. You can also connect your Kindle to your computer via the USB cable and directly add this file to your devices documents folder.
- Col de Colorado - Jerome Clementz grabs some down time and heads up, up and up to Colorado’s highest point.
- Room 101 - your arguments against those cycling things which do not belong in this world. Will Judge Mark be persuaded by your case?
- Last Word - Roly makes excuses about why all his bikes are broken.
- Flowery Wotsit - Hannah gets all wibbly about new horizons.
- 29+ Bikes - Big wheels just got bigger. Bikes from Jones, Salsa and Trek that take the oversize thing to extremes.
- Trail Pumps - We test out a platoon of pumps to prevent your punctures pooping your party out on the trail.
- Grinder Bike - Wil’s been thrashing the Whyte T-130. Find out how he got on.
- Through the Grinder - Products carefully marinated in Pennine grit then roasted thoroughly at warp speed 5.
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.