Thanks for looking at this ad, for my size large 2016 YT Tues CF (27.5 wheels).
I’ve owned this bike from new, bought in January 2017.
Use has been ~3 weeks in the alps over 2 summers and 8 uplift days. Last alpine trip was summer 2017. Since then it has done 1 uplift day in Autumn 2018, for which I recommissioned the bike with new tyres, pads, suspension servicing, brake bleed, etc. Since then it has just sat. My daughter arriving in spring 2018 may have had something to do with this…
Ongoing lack of use and #2 on the way leads me to selling up.
The bike is in good shape generally, having been Invisiframed from new. Suspension still smooth, tyres obviously as new-as-can-be, no cracks or dents, brake levers straight, and so on.
The specification is mostly standard and works really well, with some choice upgrades. The remaining standard specification items are:
- Bottom bracket: E*THIRTEEN PRESSFIT 30 (83)
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1050 10spd, 11-28 teeth
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant
- Fork type: ROCKSHOX BOXXER TEAM
- Frame type: TUES CARBON 27,5″ high modular carbonfiber frame, V4L Virtual 4-Link rear suspension, 150x12mm thru axle, down tube/seat stay/chain stay protection
- Headset: ACROS AIX-325
- Rims type: DT SWISS YT 2020
- Saddle: SDG I-FLY YT CUSTOM
- Shock type: ROCKSHOX VIVID R2C
- Stem/Bars: RACE FACE ATLAS DM
- Invisiframe protection (from new)
- Zee brakes & Ice-Tech rotors
- Zee rear mech (10spd)
- SLX shifter (10spd)
- Schwalbe Magic Mary Downhill casing, Ultra-soft compound tyres, with DH inner tubes
- Superstar grips
- Front fender
- The Invisiframe application has come away in a couple of small areas, one due to my love of bandy-legged bar turn
- Small scratches, various, and rubbing on bars form the front brake hose
- The brakes have a honk to them now, which is no surprise after going >2 years unused
- The bash guard was broken off and lost at some point and has not been replaced
- The lower chain guide pulley has ben replaced with a custom 3D printed block
- The rims have minor dents and are not 100% true but, to me, are not in need of replacement. I would happily run these on an ongoing basis. A very good wheelset
- Small scratch to right stanchion, as pictured. Extremely shallow & smooth, never caused a seal to fail, has not visibly damaged the bushings
- Small tear/through-scuff to the saddle
I have a bearing set, spare mech hanger and bottle of touch up paint (may or may not still be liquid) that can be included at asking price, which is £1500. Buyer to pay any associated fees with purchase, if BACS not possible.
I’m happy to ship at buyer’s expense. Local collection is possible in the Glossop or Trafford Park areas.
Please message with any questions.