Yeti ARC 26er hardtail – 2012
- Rockshox SID dual air 100mm forks
- Shimano XT shifters and front and rear mechs – 3×9
- SLX brakes and chainset
- Hope headset and BB.
- Hope Pro2 Evo hubs on DT Swiss XR400 rims – set up tubeless with nearly new Maxxis Ardent 26×2.25 tyres
- Thomson stem and seatpost, Syncros carbon bars with obligatory ODI Yeti lock on grips. Charge Spoon saddle and Salsa seatclamp.
- Also includes original owners manual and spare mech hanger.
- Pedals not included.
Really nice XC bike – rides beautifully and has really nice detailing on the frame – classic Yeti loop-stayed ARC.
The bike is in excellent mechanical condition. Given its age, the frame and forks have some minor paint chips and rub. There is a small dent in the top tube – on the drive side, just to the rear of the ARC logo – I’ve tried to show this in the pictures, but it doesn’t come out very well, It is a very slight dent and I don’t believe it causes any structural issues etc.
Looking for £500 but will look at sensible offers.
Will post at buyer’s expense – I have a bike box ready to pack it up.
Otherwise, I’m in Leamington Spa in the midlands and can perhaps deliver if you’re (relatively) local.
To contact this user, please register / login
Hi, interested in the yeti, I’ll pm you my email
Hi Chris – I’ve not seen anything from you – if you’re still interested, please drop me a line. Cheers, Robin
If you split I’m interested in the seatpost.