Amdro Angel conversion, ideal adventure van for small family or those who need lots of storage space compared to standard T5 conversions.
Absolutely cavernous (900mm x 1600mm x 900mm) boot space and parcel shelf that doesn’t get gobbled when you put the bed down.
Will take 3-4 adult bikes wheels off (plus parcel shelf / double kid bunk above ), maybe more carefully packed.
T30 LWB 2.0l Highline (air con, cruise control, parking sensors, fog lights) Just serviced, FSH, 58,000 Miles & Timing belt done last year / 3k miles ago
• 5 belted seats, 2 berth (+2 willing kids on parcel shelf bunk which can be lowered from where it is currently to give more head height)
• Fridge Waeco CB40 12v compressor 40l Fridge, Cooker Dometic Origo 3000 2 burner, Sink 12v pump, 15l water tank
• 2x100ah Leisure batteries, 200w Solar, DC-DC charger from alternator
• 800w Victron pure sinewave Inverter (will charge two ebikes at once, used with 2x Bosch)
• 240v EHU & charger, 2 sockets inc voltage sensing auto switch between inverter and EHU
• Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB Head unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Roof mounted DAB Ariel
• Speakers upgraded to Rainbow 8.2 system up front, Pioneers to the rear.
• Internal dimmer lighting, multiple 12v sockets, USB, Battery Monitor for leisure and starter
• 900mm x 1600mm x 900mm cavernous boot space!
• Towball with electrics
• Awning Rail (Kador type)
• Inc cargo roof cross bars (not pictured, ones pictured are for the solar panels but can take a surfboard or two)
• Fits under 2m barriers (arial quickly unscrews)