I’ll pay for insured postage (UK mainland) or give you 50 quid for petrol, otherwise this’ll have to go on eBay.
For sale my 2007 Fender Highway One Tele. Included is a brand new Hiscox STD-EF case.
£136 full set-up by local luthier Colin Fulton last August, unplayed since then due to serious shoulder and back injury.
This was Fender’s ‘entry level’ U.S. made Tele, it’s finished in a black satin Nitro finish, which apparently is meant to age more quickly!
Here’s some blurb from Fender: ‘Fat frets and hot alnico-magnet single-coils equip this Highway One Telecaster electric guitar so that it’s music to your ears, candy for your eyes, and butter under your fingers. The new pickups on the Highway One Telecaster guitar produce a more round sound with that great Fender sparkle; it also has great high-gain sounds. Vintage-style bridge sports barrel saddles on an alder body with a maple neck. Ultralight satin nitro finish lets the wood breathe and ages sweetly’.
I can’t even dream about getting the best out of this now, so moving this on to someone who hopefully can.
Collection from Mid Suffolk or happy to post at cost.
More info: sjwattyATgmailDOTcom
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Neck Shape: Modern “C” Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″ (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Tele® Single-Coil Pickup with Alnico 3 Magnets (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Hot Tele® Single-Coil Pickup with Alnico 3 Magnets (Neck)